Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byClonlon on 12/16/2013

Pues no se puede pedir mas, pones la camara para que dispare con remoto, pulsas el boton y te hace la foto! Facil y sencillo. Mi camara es una Canon 450D Algunos botones creo que no tienen ninguna utilidad, pero que mas dá. Yo lo compré para disparar en remoto y eso lo hace a las mil maravillas.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytremand on 11/04/2013

Was used on DSLR 1000d. Worked only as shutter. No zoom support was available. Battery inside works like a charm. On camera was needed to setup setting to use control from this remote. No cons for this price. Better results might be if using DSLR (like canon 600d) with rotating display to see what exactly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydenisjoh on 08/20/2013

How can you beat this. The price is great. Worked once I realised I had to set the camera drive setting to self timer. RTFM! No instructions included. Can't figure out what the bottom buttons do. Feels a bit light-weight but wion't be using all the time so should last. At the price just buy a spare. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydonpollo9 on 08/14/2013

-The remote is small, light, inexpensive and highly useful. -It worked pretty well with my Canon 550D. -The price is very good and the material is resistant. No video recording function on the remote. It does not come with a user's manual. It does not work if your are on the side of the camera, so if ... Read more

DSLR Remote - 1 DSLR Remote - 2 DSLR Remote - 3 DSLR Remote - 4

0 0 0

• posted byadrianotr on 07/24/2013

it already comes with the battery to work. it's small, light, it's cheaper than the canon remote and does the same, plus this remote has a larger range of working. worked perfectly good with my canon T3i no cons at all for this price, only the shipping took more than a month, but worth the waiting. i ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byomeruzn on 07/14/2013

Good price. This device is working and looking good for this price. CR-2025 battery included. Has protective films for front and rear surfaces. Good size - easy to carry. Looks really nice. Some part of mine dont work, but to taking pics is no problem. You just need to choose the correct mode in your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydjhar on 04/24/2013

A cheap and useful control! Don't need to pay for the original remote. I use the Canon 600D and the "S" button takes and instant photo from distance, and there is a very cool function that I use very often,the "2s" button where you can press it from distance and can take a photo after ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysheshnjak on 03/18/2013

It works, and it's very useful. It has shutter and 2 seconds delay buttons for EOS cameras and shutter, 2s delay and zoom in/out buttons for Power Shot series. Great value/price. Tested range with my EOS 550d is about 4 meters. No cons for this price tag. If you have the camera that supports it, buy ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymkljun on 02/20/2013

No major faults. The remote control is light and plasticy but it does the job. As other users mentioned, it is possible to take photos only .. this means that only one button (S) works with my camera as well. But I expected that. I have an "old" Canon 350D (or first Rebel) and I only needed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrjumpster on 02/06/2013

Good price. This device is working and looking good for this price. CR-2025 battery included. Has protective films for front and rear surfaces. Good size - easy to carry. Looks really nice. Manual is not included, but, honestly, it is not needed. Range of using is short. Also you have to point straight ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections