Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydenisjoh on 08/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:How can you beat this. The price is great. Worked once I realised I had to set the camera drive setting to self timer. RTFM! Cons:No instructions included. Can't figure out what the bottom buttons do. Feels a bit light-weight but wion't be using all the time s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydonpollo9 on 08/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-The remote is small, light, inexpensive and highly useful. -It worked pretty well with my Canon 550D. -The price is very good and the material is resistant. Cons:No video recording function on the remote. It does not come with a user's manual. It does not wor... Read more

DSLR Remote - 1 DSLR Remote - 2 DSLR Remote - 3 DSLR Remote - 4
    0 0
  • posted byadrianotr on 07/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it already comes with the battery to work. it's small, light, it's cheaper than the canon remote and does the same, plus this remote has a larger range of working. worked perfectly good with my canon T3i Cons:no cons at all for this price, only the shipping to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjhar on 04/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A cheap and useful control! Don't need to pay for the original remote. I use the Canon 600D and the "S" button takes and instant photo from distance, and there is a very cool function that I use very often,the "2s" button where you can press it from... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysheshnjak on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works, and it's very useful. It has shutter and 2 seconds delay buttons for EOS cameras and shutter, 2s delay and zoom in/out buttons for Power Shot series. Great value/price. Tested range with my EOS 550d is about 4 meters. Cons:No cons for this price tag.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymkljun on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:No major faults. The remote control is light and plasticy but it does the job. As other users mentioned, it is possible to take photos only .. this means that only one button (S) works with my camera as well. But I expected that. I have an "old" Canon... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrjumpster on 02/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price. This device is working and looking good for this price. CR-2025 battery included. Has protective films for front and rear surfaces. Good size - easy to carry. Looks really nice. Cons:Manual is not included, but, honestly, it is not needed. Range of using is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheNth on 01/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Works as it's supposed to + Decent range, somewhere between 5 and 10 metres + Very cheap + Batteries seem to work for a quite a while + Small and light + The batteries for the remote are ridiculously cheap here in DealExtreme. Cons:- Could have a slightly lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychris2x on 01/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:works as advertised. i'm currently using it for my 60D without problems. Cons:the only buttons that will be handy for certain cameras would be the S and 2S buttons (shot now and 2-second delay shot). OtherThoughts:the camera autofocuses the moment a button is pressed to... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybasar150 on 12/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This remote controller is very small and light. It is easy to use. It worked pretty well with my Canon 500D Quality is ver good. It is also useful for fireworks and night shots. Just works by infrared battery is included Cons:Zoom in and out buttons do not seem... Read more

Product With Battery With Cover
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections