DX » Community » Reviews » Elegant Synthetic Crystal + Copper Alloy Earrings - Silver + Black (Pair)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byseawolf2 on 01/30/2013

i boght this earrings for my wife, i didn't like the idea in the firt time but she saw them and liked them. i din't like the idea because i thoght they were cheap and i thoght that it couldn't be a good product but i was wrong. my wife liked them and she is wearing them most of the time even when she is going to work. i didn't find something bad about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAbbyZiva on 10/19/2012

they look really nice. Really great black colour and the little diamonds look great too. they also seem to be very strong. It would be a great and cheap present to give to someone, and they won't even notice it was this cheap. so overall great quality. I thought they would be a little bit bigger. I hope the black stones and the little diamonds won't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhektorruse on 03/14/2012

the price is very good for this quality.They look nice and elegant. Good for daily waring. Ordinary earingngs. I expected faster delivery. May be the quality should be better. They are a little bit too small, but no such a big problem - they look nice. it'll be better if they were in a box as the other I bough from DX. If you look for ordinary earing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byolegvil on 12/07/2011

Very good buy, befit as for the daily use so for evening appearance, neat and high-quality done. Looks exactly without rejections, that sometimes is with ear-rings, None. Minuses did not find, pebbles looked neatly and not cheap, Not very much comfortable fastening, as for me, but reliable enough...I did not begin to change it. I have allergy on a metal,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections