DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Bicycle Bike Bell Ringer - Black (70~80dB)
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylcarloscr on 01/09/2014

It has a nice sound, not those bells that emit those sounds that until we are ashamed to touch. It is very easy to install and you do not need any tools to put it onto your bike. As i have just receivables not sensed any argument against but I have to test the bell in the rain because there was a customer who mentioned it is review. Could be cheaper ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCaram on 10/18/2013

It looks good and fits nicely on the bike handle. I tried and you can fit so the little hammer thing is close to your thumb on both sides of the handle. The sound is nice, not too loud, or annoying. Good quality and good price. None that I can think of. Maybe eventually the rubber band would dry out and break? It is a good buy. I plan on getting some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybiehe on 09/04/2013

Easy to mount due to dual rubber bands. The bell gives a very distinct and loud ring, which sounds for more than one second. For the materials used, it could be a little cheaper. The knob can rotate so you can place the bell in several positions, but the material seems a bit flimsy. Still havent broken off though... Don't buy any other bell if you just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypetrolpyro on 05/09/2013

This is probably the best bicycle bell on DX. -It is easy to fit and remove -It is versatile to fit to multiple size handlebars -The bell can rotate on the fitting so you can position the trigger to the best position to use it - Strong and doesn't fall off - Unobtrusive and stylish None that I can think of. Maybe eventually the rubber band would dry ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydanielsk on 02/01/2013

It looks good and fits nicely on the bike handle. I tried and you can fit so the little hammer thing is close to your thumb on both sides of the handle. The sound is nice, not too loud, or annoying. Good quality and good price. The only problem I realized is that it does not work when it rains. The water collects inside and dulls the sound. It is good ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWhatTheFrack on 01/25/2013

Makes a DING! sound. Simple to install. Great finish. Loud enough. Nothing wrong with it at all. I put this on my son's tricycle and he flips the press with his index finger. I originally set it up for his thumb, but he some how adjusted it himself. It only makes the DING! sound once per press (actually on release) but since it is on a trike, so it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byisraesteinmetz on 10/23/2012

- The sound is really loud - Easy to use, just pull it with the thumb - Very good material, specially the body - the cables are strong - discrete Sometimes, in a big city it won't have any effects for cars or trucks, however it's a good bell to warn the people passing by. Well, there is no much to talk about it, it's a good product, usefull, cheap, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoralaro on 08/10/2011

- Easy to install -> check photos. - good build quality - MADE IN TAIWAN :-) - nice and decent looking - no tools needed - not so big nor small - price - no more colours? "Hand press bike bell" I though from the image I can press it from the from the top, but that cap is only hat for niceness :/ Because NO TOOLS NEEDED, it's easy to be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhtcgy on 08/03/2011

It is very easy to install; you do not need any tools to put it onto your bike. I like how it is smaller than my broken old bell, but it is just as loud and easier to put it onto the bike. I wish there were more colors to choose from, and I wish that it came with replacement bands (just in case I lost it or it broke or something). Make sure you tuck ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArcheryboy on 06/15/2011

The mounting is really simple. You do it intuitively correct. It will fit many different diameters to mount on: 2 different sizes of rubberrings x 2 different mounting-position on the bell = 4 different diameters. I was able (no problem) to use both bands simultaneously and this holds the bell really good in position. Not the loudest animal around for ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections