DX » Community » Reviews » Insect Style Bicycle Bike Bell Ringer - Black (70~80dB)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Rare and fun bike bell

posted by merenguele on 09/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Very rare and exclusive bike bell. My 3 years old son was very excited when he got this "bug bell" because nobody else had anything similar. It has a feature that doesn't apear in the description, it can open the wing covers when you push the long horn down, so when my son wants to go faster he opens the wing covers to "fly power". As a bell works great. The construction is not as sturdy as it could be, but it has not weakness signs by now.

Cons:

Its a little bulky for a little child bike, the points of the horns are a little sharp and you must be careful with other children that want to open the wing covers because they tend to apply to much force and maybe one they they'll manage to break the long horn.

OtherThoughts:

Very beautiful and exclusive, I've never seen anything similar over here neither chinese shops.

Bottomline:

Some say it is dangerous because of its horns, but until the date nobody has been harmed, I think you will crash to my sons bike before you can reach the bug ring bell

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections