DX » Community » Reviews » Mount Holder Clip Clamp for Bicycle Bike LED Light Lamp Flashlight - Black
Customer’s impression:
Bien Mal estado Can't rotate it Great holder for small lamps
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylrms73 on 11/28/2014

It is light and seems practical, but I wasn't able to rotate the holder 90 degrees to make the light point forward when fixed to the bike handle bar. Have to try harder, but it seems it will break if I apply more strength. The part that fixes to the bike has only a small portion with rubber, so it may ... Read more

Impression:Can't rotate it;

0 0 0

• posted byRodriUrU on 11/15/2014

Pros: Es resistente. Cons: No tiene mucho ángulo como para girar, en la descripción dice "360 degree rotation" pero el que me llegó a mi está fijo y no se puede rotar, quizas sea un error puntual, pero ya no lo puedo cambiar. Read more

Impression:Bien,Mal estado;

0 0 0

• posted byroilev on 09/25/2014

Pros: +elastic wrap for the flashlight, with different holes for different light sizes - holds tightly +rubber inserts where the holder meets the handlebar and the flashlight - helps holding the flashlight tightly +threaded mount for the handlebar - complex but very strong and effective grip, doesn't ... Read more

Impression:Great holder for small lamps;

0 0 0

• posted byschiang on 06/24/2014

I bought this bicycle light lamp mount holder to use for holding my diving flashlight. Attached at the other end to a camera mount. It works great. The mount holder is cheap and of good build quality. The only con which is not a con for this product, saltwater and iron don't mix. All metal parts will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyrtimiD on 08/20/2013

Fits wide handlebars (about 30mm diameter) easy to install, after firm closing sits well and do not rotates on handlebar. Has fast detach option. Because of screw-thread is plastic - using to much force will easily broke it. Rotation isn't free but by limited with 30 degree steps. So you just can't point ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byoyoylikeakoi on 04/17/2013

-Perfect fit for any bicycle handle -You may not be able to tell based on he picture, but the neck of the clamp turns, so that the loops can be oriented in any way you wish -Very compatible with all kinds of handles and handlebars -plastic is somewhat cheap, but hasn't broken yet -the rubber part that ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypxc131 on 01/05/2013

The "Lichao LC-6" is an inexpensive device which accommodates a wide variety of flashlight widths, thanks to its use of an elastic rubber strap as the flashlight retention mechanism. The worm-drive band is an interesting design element that allows for mounting and adjustment without tools. ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections