Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byevagrace on 02/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this as a gift for my husband and when he received it, he was really happy because it is really nice. It is made of good material and very useful especially when you are on a trip and you got nowhere to find a bottle opener... Cons:there are no cons OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteis21 on 02/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great opener Good quality Carabine design Never go anywere without it I have used it alot, and it it fast and easy to use, and noone Will be able to do it wrong Cons:Cant really find any... I have only experienced it open in my pocket once It Would be Nice if... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrninja on 01/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ It's very useful for carrying keys and having it clipped to your belt loop, back pack, etc. + There's 2 bottle openers on either side. + Well constructed and for the price I've bought 2. Cons:- None so far, as long you're using it to carry keys, a bottle, etc. - The g... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcoskaos on 05/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:As seen on title of my comment, it has an awesome design, very useful, very attractive. Looks strong and durable. Cons:But its building quality is not so good, the painting looks inconsistent, appears cheap, came with lots of small scratches. It is said to be made of stai... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflyzapper on 04/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This bottle opener is a great tool. It opens bottles well, it is a great key chain, and it acts as a light duty double caribiner. It looks nice, and feels heavy and well built. The anodized back exterior color also is a nice finish. Cons:The price is a little... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNielsC on 04/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a nice holder for your keys. You can attach it to a lot of thins with the carabiner clips. Holds your keys securely. Very easy to open beers/sodas with it. Very well built, strong metal. Genuine Nite Ize Cons:Some keys won't fit because of the thing in th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections