Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhero1nzero on 10/21/2013

well maded, easy to install on any bike with classic frame, good looking bicycle mudguard. pretty cheap compared to the branded ones there is no any noticeable manuacturer logos, you need to use this item with front mudguard to full effect. sometimes you can accidentally move this mudguard out of place, but its easy to put it back again its cheap, it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzarzeno on 09/10/2013

Se ajusta a cualquier tipo de bicicleta. El plastico no parece de calidad y para el uso que tiene no creo que tenga problemas. Ninguno, es lo que me esperaba. El unico problema que veo es que al no llevan tornillos, es mas facil de robar si se va a aparcar en la calle. Pero por otro lado... quien va a querer robar eso. Me ha llegado en semana y poco.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysn4p101 on 04/12/2013

Very easy to be installed on your bike, has a design that adapts well to the bicycle frame, your measurements are very good, protects enough when passing through mud and small stones. The size it could be higher, and with a design that you protect the rider over the bottom of the body. A Protective indispensable to you that will play a sport with your ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytriggerdealer on 12/03/2012

Good quality and great built will ensure long lasting durability.Its versatile design will encourage creativity in its application upon installation. Using the rubber straps provided, all the 3 pieces that arrived fitted well onto my bikes. A slight modification was made to accommodate the use of cable zip ties. A longer design will provide better coverage.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfmpb7 on 10/01/2012

- easy to install - you can decide where to install it - lightweight - good mud/water protection spilled from front wheel - fácil de instalar - você pode decidir onde vai instalar - leve - boa proteção contra água/lama jogada pela roda da frente - the finishing quality on the down side is not very good - a qualidade do lado ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEduardocm on 03/12/2012

Good price :) Good material: plastic is resistant since it can bend a little and not break. Elastic straps: it will fit probably any regular bike, speed or mtb. Light weight: wont add up so much Very easy to take off in case you don't need it. Maybe not long enough? At least I dont think so... Came in a plastic bag, no package ( not really a problem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHitmanss1 on 05/05/2011

Nice fender that fits almost any bike. These cost 3 times more in nearby sport outlets, and 6x+ in bikeshops. Light weigt Good materials, really good rubberbands, I don't see these getting rotten by sun or weather. Fits large frames Thick good plastic, usually plastic form China is thin and get bent in the mail. It comes in a Fox branded bag. The bag ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections