Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Sturdy plastic material (for the pump)
- Does not escape air while pumping
- Fits very firmly screwed to the water bottle suppor
- Proven able to pump at least up to 55psi with about 6 pumps per psi on a 26"x2.125 tire (6 pumps per psi when about 50psi)
- Head turns a little to aid avoiding to cut the valve
- Does not let air escape
- The plastic screws that come with the product are unusable; just get longer metal screws if you need, never rely to the plastic ones
- The pump support, in plastic -WILL- break if you let your bike down and it hits the ground by the support
- The pin in the pump sometimes move a little left or right, so keep an eye to maintain its position before you fill a tire.
They are perfect for me. I don't think on buying new ones since I bought it. All tire repairs now count with the air from this pump; with the aid of a tire pressure gauge I can take te tire to 40-50psi.
Of course you can get such pressures much easier if you pump about 20psi and get to a gas station to fill with that car compressor to your desired pressure.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.