DX » Community » Reviews » UniqueFire G10 5-Mode 350-Lumen White LED Flashlight with Strap (1*14500/1*AA)
Customer’s impression:
Very Bright использую его чаще всего вполне неплохой фонарик
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybinelas on 02/20/2015

this little flashlight is very bright,and it have a very nice build quality,it is a real 350 lumen light

Impression:Very Bright;

0 0 0

• posted byprfssr on 12/07/2014

плюсы: Достаточно яркий, особенно если использовать 14500 батареи. 30 мин на самом ярком режиме. Отсутствие памяти. Если выключить на 30 сек, то всегда включается яркий режим. минус: 6 режимов это слишком много, неудобно выбирать нужный. В общем: хороший фонарь, компактный и яркий. использую в... Read more

Impression:вполне неплохой фонарик, использую его чаще всего;

0 0 0

• posted byLaverdaman on 03/09/2013

I have just ordered another of these great little lights, i have owned two for over a year i fried one of my first batch with a fresh cell that must have been over the specified volts so make sure that you let your 14500 cool down after charging! Rescued it with a single mode driver i have not a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlex302 on 01/16/2013

It has memory of last used mode. Not emit high frequency noise. Qualitatively made. Good painted. Guaranteed waterproof (the threads have a rubber ring). You can switch modes by soft pressing the button. Price. It can be lower on 2-3$. When it working, it emits high-frequency noise. It can be by... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySedai1 on 01/06/2013

-The finishing is absolutely suberb. It looks great and it's durable. I've had for almost two years now and there's no sign of wear. -It has a glass lens which has better optical qualities and is more scratch-resistant than plastic. -Affordable price -None that I can think of. -I haven't tested a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGskellig on 11/16/2012

- BRIGHT - Nice switch/clicky. - Easy to control modes, including memory. -Accepts 14500 and AA! Especially bright on 14500. - Threads seem a little weak - No clip. (Not a huge deal, I knew that when I bought it) -Lanyard seems weak and may break soon. (Again not a big deal, I didn't buy it for... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byGskellig on 10/25/2012

-Good build quality -Hand strap is nice. -REALLY BRIGHT -14500 lithium-ion OR AA. -mode memory -Very compact/small for an AA light. -Tail stands! -Fast response time. -Threads seem a little weak/small. -No orange peel reflector. -I would like to have a clip. =( REAL SOS-SOS-SOS mode. (Not I've on... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by1363@mail.ru on 07/21/2012

Beautiful, stylish design, high-quality manufacturing, bright light, successful proportion of a light spot and lateral flare. The light-emitting diode is established in the bronze plug, the substrate is missed the mark with heat-conducting paste, in a mode of the maximum brightness the case of a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjunk250 on 10/03/2011

This is an awesome flashlight ! Quality build, has nice memory function. Most peeps don't like the 5 mode lights, but with memory it's easy to use and it might be handy to have the strobe mode in an emergency ! My light has nice memory function, you can tap tail-cap to scroll through modes, then... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychopperfs on 06/02/2011

- Very nice looking torch - Small, yet comfortable to hold, feels sturdy - Quite bright with normal AA - Seems very bright with 14500 charged @ 3.6V - Modes are good - Dust / particles on the inside of the glass (easy enough to clean though) - Unsure if its capable of taking fully charged Dents a... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere