DX » Community » Reviews » UniqueFire G10 5-Mode 350-Lumen White LED Flashlight with Strap (1*14500/1*AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLaverdaman on 03/09/2013

I have just ordered another of these great little lights, i have owned two for over a year i fried one of my first batch with a fresh cell that must have been over the specified volts so make sure that you let your 14500 cool down after charging! Rescued it with a single mode driver i have not found ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlex302 on 01/16/2013

It has memory of last used mode. Not emit high frequency noise. Qualitatively made. Good painted. Guaranteed waterproof (the threads have a rubber ring). You can switch modes by soft pressing the button. Price. It can be lower on 2-3$. When it working, it emits high-frequency noise. It can be fixed by ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySedai1 on 01/06/2013

-The finishing is absolutely suberb. It looks great and it's durable. I've had for almost two years now and there's no sign of wear. -It has a glass lens which has better optical qualities and is more scratch-resistant than plastic. -Affordable price -None that I can think of. -I haven't tested it with ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGskellig on 11/16/2012

- BRIGHT - Nice switch/clicky. - Easy to control modes, including memory. -Accepts 14500 and AA! Especially bright on 14500. - Threads seem a little weak - No clip. (Not a huge deal, I knew that when I bought it) -Lanyard seems weak and may break soon. (Again not a big deal, I didn't buy it for the lanyard)... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byGskellig on 10/25/2012

-Good build quality -Hand strap is nice. -REALLY BRIGHT -14500 lithium-ion OR AA. -mode memory -Very compact/small for an AA light. -Tail stands! -Fast response time. -Threads seem a little weak/small. -No orange peel reflector. -I would like to have a clip. =( REAL SOS-SOS-SOS mode. (Not SOSOSOSO I'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychopperfs on 06/02/2011

- Very nice looking torch - Small, yet comfortable to hold, feels sturdy - Quite bright with normal AA - Seems very bright with 14500 charged @ 3.6V - Modes are good - Dust / particles on the inside of the glass (easy enough to clean though) - Unsure if its capable of taking fully charged 14500's - Dents ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byClunian on 05/27/2011

Great light on AA Batery, Awesome for its size on a 14500. Good Build Quality, Easy to operate switch, and memory. Good feel and size, fits in pocket and hand comfortably. None to speak of except that you can do away with sos mode which is pretty useless in an urban environment. Would not mind being ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byharya007 on 04/06/2011

Good EDC flashlight. The build quality is very good. 5 modes working correctly. When turning off and keeping the button 2 seconds, the last using mode stay in memory. Not real 350 lumens especially at 1 AA battery. My Favour Light ALX-79R93A-N2 give much more light at 160 lumens, but it costs x2 more ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhvdgoor on 03/21/2011

Feels solid Well build The five modes all work flawlessly The throw of the beam is good for general use Maybe not exactly 350 lumens with a regular AA battery but its a LOT of light! Priced at 30-45% of comparable "brand" lights! Great EDC light! If the on/off button didn't stick out you would ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections