DX » Community » Reviews » UniqueFire G10 CREE XP E R5 1-Mode 350-Lumen White LED Flashlight with Strap (1*14500/1*AA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylauzon83 on 02/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I like the textured surfaces. It's easy to hold and grips firmly. Button is large and easy to operate. Powerful LED module is great for dark environment. Cons:You can't adjust the beam. The button looks like phosphorescent green but does not glow in dark. Otherwise, gre... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysattv on 11/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good spectrum of light, bright enough for the dimensions,It is desirable to use capacious accumulators -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------... Read more

2 0
  • posted byShadowser on 11/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Easy to use - Looks really cool, is made from metal - Really small but can light up huge items! - Price is really great compared to stores here, you'd have to pay at least 40€ to get such an item. Cons:- I expected that it would light things up a bit more, but... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBoondongle1723 on 05/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* VERY bright for such a small light * decent build quality * tailstands * looks good * reasonably pocket sized Cons:* gets hot quickly * reverse clicky OtherThoughts:I was pretty much blown away by the performance of this light. I've bought several other pocket lights... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections