DX » Community » Reviews » UniqueFire G10 CREE XP E R5 1-Mode 350-Lumen White LED Flashlight with Strap (1*14500/1*AA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylauzon83 on 02/12/2014

I like the textured surfaces. It's easy to hold and grips firmly. Button is large and easy to operate. Powerful LED module is great for dark environment. You can't adjust the beam. The button looks like phosphorescent green but does not glow in dark. Otherwise, great product. Perfect flashlight to use everywhere. You can use AA or 14500 battery, so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysattv on 11/27/2011

Good spectrum of light, bright enough for the dimensions,It is desirable to use capacious accumulators --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------... Read more

2 0
  • posted byShadowser on 11/02/2011

- Easy to use - Looks really cool, is made from metal - Really small but can light up huge items! - Price is really great compared to stores here, you'd have to pay at least 40€ to get such an item. - I expected that it would light things up a bit more, but it's 100% normal since it's so small If you need a pocketlight, buy this one! You won't regret ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBoondongle1723 on 05/04/2011

* VERY bright for such a small light * decent build quality * tailstands * looks good * reasonably pocket sized * gets hot quickly * reverse clicky I was pretty much blown away by the performance of this light. I've bought several other pocket lights on DX, and they have all been noticeably less bright than this light. I liked it enough to disassemble ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections