DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data & Charging Cable for HTC MyTouch 4G / Desire HD (90CM-Length)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrobsdeals on 05/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This cable is used to both charge and also to transfer data to from a pc to a Kingbond phone. All functions are carried out well by the cable. The cable is made of quality material and the fit of the connector is snug just right not loose nor too tight. I am hap... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJXM003 on 08/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice length, cord is strong and durable, worked well for charging my phone via xbox, or data transfer to and from my computer. Cons:After owning it for about 3 months the plastic case around the end going into the phone fell off, but i was able to put it back... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPjotter14 on 07/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works well. Is of good build. I have bought more then 10 in 3 batches and they all look good and work well. The cable works well for charging but also works to connect the HTC as a drive (so all the wires are all connected. I have one cable from somewhere else... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylyangsuper on 05/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this to replace the cable that was supplied with my HTC desire because I lost it. It does the job perfectly, charging and using it as a data cable. Cons:Build quality is not as good as the official cable but at $1.80 you can't expect that anyway. It's... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections