DX » Community » Reviews » Clicky Switch for Flashlights (11mm 5-Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKapiiitan on 04/05/2011

- You can get multiple items for a very low price - THe price is good, if these aren't useflu for you, you won't lose a lot of money -good quality (at least 2 out of 2 have worked) - a bit difficult to install, you need some patience to do it. - The plastic can melt if you don't use the solder correctly - I bought this to replace a dead switch from ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLabern on 04/02/2011

Great small size Really good build quality Great click action Fits allot of torches out there with few modification and in some cases none at all. I havent soldered onto these but I think it could damage the internal parts if you do. Would be good if they had some way of easily attaching a spring or came with a small spring. These are a really great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byT3Knical on 03/24/2011

- You get multiple per pack - They have a solid click feel - Don't fit the intended application - I bought these to replace the switch on my trustfire xpe-f23. I can't figure out what is wrong with its current switch but it doesn't work so I figured I'de give these a try. They are taller than the original one so the rubber gets forced up and keeps the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfran82 on 05/27/2010

Those are the cheapest clickie switchs for flashlights, specially for the AAA models. Most of them use this kind of switch. It is 11mm diammeter and high quality. They came in a pack of 5. Always they are usefull, because you dont know when will die your switch in your flashlights, so be prepared and buy these for that moment! Fits TrustFire XPE-F23... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykristian2503 on 03/30/2010

Good switch with a firm clicky function. fits many led lenser flashlights with a small modification. Appears to be good quallity. Good price. Do not solder on these switches as the plastic will melt instantaniously and the switch will be broken. I used it to replace a switch in a led lenser flashlight and it did the job perfectly with a small modification ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypanicmechanic on 03/11/2010

Small size, will fit into the smallest light body. Can be taken apart easily, looks capable of switching the loads it's rated for. If problems occur, small parts are quickly exchanged. Can NOT be soldered onto while assembled. 100% chance of destroying it if you try. Had to wait for ages before this was in stock again. If you need to solder, just open ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheRIAA on 02/08/2008

cheap can't solder onto... I bought them because they're the cheapest clicky switches anywhere, and I thought I could just solder onto the terminals.... but the plastic melts at a lower temperature than the solder, so I immediately ruined one button, and on my second, I tinned the terminals, and soldered on, but the internal spring still pushed out ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrizki_p on 11/03/2007

Cheap! none. havent found a use for it. bought this for Ultrafire C2 and found out to be the wrong one. Well thankfully the price is cheap, just add more to my switches collection Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections