Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byraystorm6432 on 02/20/2013

gets pretty damn hot. Damn good price poor transfer surface I measured with an infrared for thermometer, the surface temperature gets up to 110°C. however, the transfer of heat is very bad on the flat surface. I recommend buying this only if you buy a thick piece of silicone thermal padding to transfer the heat efficiently. without a thermal pad ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinsikoa on 01/12/2013

Helps keep a beverage warm, doubles as a coaster :) Electrical plug on the end is not standard thickness - leads are a little smaller. Tends to slip out of some receptacles (namely cheap power strips). Not usually an issue, I only have one power bar that it does this with - fine everywhere else. Not enough heat to reheat from cold, or keep a beverage ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandreeer on 09/07/2010

It's very cheap thats to only positive thing i can say. It get's warm in a way you can touch it without immidiatly remove your hand. Mine broke down after 3 months. I don't even bother to get a new one because changes are big that it will break down as well. It was fun the time i made use of it ( 2 times a day). And definatly kept my mug warmer than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydealsguy on 03/08/2009

The pad is made of a plastic that feels a little flimsy if you press on it as it bends down, however it looks like it is built well enough for the job. I left it on for several hours, maintained heat on the pad (hot to the touch). It works very well if you use a stainless steel or copper cup. Very affordable, these usually sell here for $10-15. Better ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPROCALIBER on 01/15/2009

VERY easy to use it! A 1OO% Idiot Proof! Weights nothing and fits on average Desks; Helps to Adress, Organize & Parks your Cup; Do NOT works in average Tropical Contries! The maximum temperature, is about the 37ºC. If your region is COLD, I think it is OK. The designed pieces, are NOT very strong; Makes jealousy eyelooks, among work pals; Cheap,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuineVir on 01/13/2009

Cheap. Also, it doesn't produce too much heat so I assume it will not spontaneously catch fire or explode. : ) WEAK! Takes about half an hour to heat a bottle of cold water to just about 'cool' when room temperature is about 15°C. If it's hot water though, it can keep it warm for an hour or two. I'm already using a flat-bottom thin-walled aluminium ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteknix on 03/12/2008

Keeps drinks hot for long periods, tactile on/off switch, A/C powered means one less used USB port, price is right. Very loose fitting plug; will slip out unless held in place, cord is abit too short and thin, build quality is average, on/off switch in awkward spot; would of liked it at the front of warmer. Although it does what it's supposed to do,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynewtonkaji on 01/15/2008

It really keeps warm. None Nice to have on your working desk Worth buying Read more

0 0
  • posted byMingmeijun on 12/08/2007

Great temperature, really holds your coffee/tee/whatever warm. Have a on/off switch. None! I forgot to buy a flat to round power plug convertor, so if you live in Europe, remember to buy it! Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections