DX » Community » Reviews » Foldable Flexible Compact Waterproof USB Silicone Keyboard - Color Assorted (85 Keys)
  • 5 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywaterbeesje on 08/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Pretty cheap - handy for a backup - Waterproof (I tested it IN a glass of water) - Works oob with any OS that supports a USB keyboard - Storage doesn't cost a lot of space Cons:- Price might have been lower - Hard to type with 10 fingers - I got a black one, but only... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyurimindfreak on 03/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very Small and portable keyboard, it's very usefull for general use. I'll use it a lot because I am a computer technical and sometimes helps for quickly usage. Cons:The keys sometimes are weird to press, and the some keys have different local from the default, and this so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivrugar1981 on 03/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It weighs very little and is easily portable. Can wash. The keys respond well. Although missing some key that I would add, but have most commonly used. Cons:What I disliked the keyboard is that the USB cable is very thin. Too much. I think we can break easily. I also th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChuckRock on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I was looking for a cheap small keyboard to use with my tablet when it was docked. I saw this and thought hey for the price it's worth a shot. When I got it it was better built than I was thinking it was going to be. I plugged it in and all the keys work and I c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvherem on 12/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works well. The keys are pretty responsive. N need to press them hard at all. Using it with my phone and usb otg adapter. Very convenient for ssh because I can use all the special keys combos. I can roll it into a ball squeese it and keep it in my coat pocket... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypksara on 09/15/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's easy to take everywhere. It is recognized in computer and tablets withouth needs of plugin. Cons:Unconfortable to write in. Letters need to be pushed to hard for it to recognize it. OtherThoughts:It has a big part where I think rests the tech that is impo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGtarGui on 08/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It works on everything I can Plug it into. It worked on Wii and Xbox 360. It also works on PC's Very small, takes up a space slightly bigger than 2 iPhones Cons:The silicone feels like it could tear at any minuet if I hold it wrong Sometimes when you press a but... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybinagun on 07/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:works with all windows systems. just plug and play. good price to use ratio. just roll it up and put it in a pocket. you an even play games with me. Cons:can couse kernel panic's in linux. doesn't alway connect properly. cannot type with 10 fingers but 5 to 6... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMakinus on 06/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- small and very portable. - cheap - good build quality - very responsible keys - longer than average cord Cons:- no PGUP and PGDOWN keys - usb cord is very thin and may be easily broken if forced (i imagine, mine is still ok) - because of the size you can only 2 finger... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections