- Very small.
- Very cheap.
- Very useful.
- All the keys works well, and there are all the usual standard keyboard keys.
- No driver needed, just plug and play (at least in systems where i tested it). - The USB cable is too thin, so you have to carry and connect this item with a little care.
- There ... Read more
- Pretty cheap
- handy for a backup
- Waterproof (I tested it IN a glass of water)
- Works oob with any OS that supports a USB keyboard
- Storage doesn't cost a lot of space - Price might have been lower
- Hard to type with 10 fingers
- I got a black one, but only God knows wich colour may be shipped
... Read more
Very Small and portable keyboard, it's very usefull for general use. I'll use it a lot because I am a computer technical and sometimes helps for quickly usage. The keys sometimes are weird to press, and the some keys have different local from the default, and this sometimes could let you a little confused.... Read more
It weighs very little and is easily portable. Can wash. The keys respond well. Although missing some key that I would add, but have most commonly used. What I disliked the keyboard is that the USB cable is very thin. Too much. I think we can break easily.
I also thought it would be bigger keyboard. Not ... Read more
I was looking for a cheap small keyboard to use with my tablet when it was docked. I saw this and thought hey for the price it's worth a shot. When I got it it was better built than I was thinking it was going to be. I plugged it in and all the keys work and I can roll it up. Oh and I spilled my coffee ... Read more
Works well. The keys are pretty responsive. N need to press them hard at all. Using it with my phone and usb otg adapter. Very convenient for ssh because I can use all the special keys combos. I can roll it into a ball squeese it and keep it in my coat pocket all the time.. SO far it works just fine.... Read more
It's easy to take everywhere. It is recognized in computer and tablets withouth needs of plugin. Unconfortable to write in. Letters need to be pushed to hard for it to recognize it. It has a big part where I think rests the tech that is impossible to fold, so the minimum to fold it is the size of that ... Read more
It works on everything I can Plug it into. It worked on Wii and Xbox 360. It also works on PC's Very small, takes up a space slightly bigger than 2 iPhones The silicone feels like it could tear at any minuet if I hold it wrong
Sometimes when you press a button, it doesn't register it, so you need to ... Read more
works with all windows systems.
just plug and play.
good price to use ratio.
just roll it up and put it in a pocket.
you an even play games with me. can couse kernel panic's in linux.
doesn't alway connect properly.
cannot type with 10 fingers but 5 to 6 is possable.
feels a bit week. cable seems a bit ... Read more
- small and very portable.
- good build quality
- very responsible keys
- longer than average cord - no PGUP and PGDOWN keys
- usb cord is very thin and may be easily broken if forced (i imagine, mine is still ok)
- because of the size you can only 2 fingers of each hand typing... - has 4 SHIFT ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.