DX » Community » Reviews » Foldable Flexible Compact Waterproof USB Silicone Keyboard - Color Assorted (85 Keys)
  • 5 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrubendj80 on 10/28/2013

- Very small. - Very cheap. - Very useful. - All the keys works well, and there are all the usual standard keyboard keys. - No driver needed, just plug and play (at least in systems where i tested it). - The USB cable is too thin, so you have to carry and connect this item with a little care. - There is a stupid air gap between the sheet of the keys ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywaterbeesje on 08/07/2013

- Pretty cheap - handy for a backup - Waterproof (I tested it IN a glass of water) - Works oob with any OS that supports a USB keyboard - Storage doesn't cost a lot of space - Price might have been lower - Hard to type with 10 fingers - I got a black one, but only God knows wich colour may be shipped - quite fragile if you ask me: thin rubber and cord ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyurimindfreak on 03/29/2013

Very Small and portable keyboard, it's very usefull for general use. I'll use it a lot because I am a computer technical and sometimes helps for quickly usage. The keys sometimes are weird to press, and the some keys have different local from the default, and this sometimes could let you a little confused. The waterproof maybe will never be tested, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivrugar1981 on 03/29/2013

It weighs very little and is easily portable. Can wash. The keys respond well. Although missing some key that I would add, but have most commonly used. What I disliked the keyboard is that the USB cable is very thin. Too much. I think we can break easily. I also thought it would be bigger keyboard. Not is easy to operate. I wanted a second keyboard.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChuckRock on 02/21/2013

I was looking for a cheap small keyboard to use with my tablet when it was docked. I saw this and thought hey for the price it's worth a shot. When I got it it was better built than I was thinking it was going to be. I plugged it in and all the keys work and I can roll it up. Oh and I spilled my coffee on it this morning and it still works. The cable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvherem on 12/27/2012

Works well. The keys are pretty responsive. N need to press them hard at all. Using it with my phone and usb otg adapter. Very convenient for ssh because I can use all the special keys combos. I can roll it into a ball squeese it and keep it in my coat pocket all the time.. SO far it works just fine. There are 4 shift keys and only 2 of them work - ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypksara on 09/15/2012

It's easy to take everywhere. It is recognized in computer and tablets withouth needs of plugin. Unconfortable to write in. Letters need to be pushed to hard for it to recognize it. It has a big part where I think rests the tech that is impossible to fold, so the minimum to fold it is the size of that part where te usb comes out from. I Bought it to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGtarGui on 08/29/2012

It works on everything I can Plug it into. It worked on Wii and Xbox 360. It also works on PC's Very small, takes up a space slightly bigger than 2 iPhones The silicone feels like it could tear at any minuet if I hold it wrong Sometimes when you press a button, it doesn't register it, so you need to press quite hard The Box said it comes with a manual ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybinagun on 07/02/2012

works with all windows systems. just plug and play. good price to use ratio. just roll it up and put it in a pocket. you an even play games with me. can couse kernel panic's in linux. doesn't alway connect properly. cannot type with 10 fingers but 5 to 6 is possable. feels a bit week. cable seems a bit weak. the keypad doesn't alway align properly due ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMakinus on 06/02/2011

- small and very portable. - cheap - good build quality - very responsible keys - longer than average cord - no PGUP and PGDOWN keys - usb cord is very thin and may be easily broken if forced (i imagine, mine is still ok) - because of the size you can only 2 fingers of each hand typing... - has 4 SHIFT keys and 2 SPACE keys - instead of adding those ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections