DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Ceramics Lucky Cat Cell Phone Straps (2-Piece Set/Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAislin on 08/07/2013

Uber cute ceramic cats, very nice finishing, sure to be popular even if you are not a cat lover. None so far, maybe except I didnt get any of the model in the picture. And if you have a small cellphone it will be a bit big next to it. Also mine came with sturdy cords instead of the phone straps. Come in all colours, pink, white, blue, all of them nice.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoemdx on 05/13/2013

These little Lucky Cats, or Maneki Neko, are so cute it's hard to believe. I've seen the exact same ones offered for 5 dollars apiece and was tempted to buy them, that's how cute they are. I'm glad I didn't as DX offers the same product at a much better price! The little bell can get irritating. If it does, replace it with a shiny bead. The usefulness ... Read more

Lucky Cats in packaging Lucky Cats seen from the front Lucky Cats seen from the back
    2 0
  • posted bydearwendy on 04/12/2012

Pretty/cute The ceramics gives it a nice classy touch to a very "silly" accessory Painted well Very resistent (I thought the ceramic wouldn't sustain actual use, but it did) Not so noisy (I got some here from DX that were metal and really loud) Like the other review mentioned, the metal clppings aren't so tightly closed in the lanyard (I don'... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHundredfire on 12/07/2011

Really cute Ceramic varnish is regular Paintings are well aligned Build quality seems good enough (sturdy and no moving elements) except for one little detail (see cons) Extremely cheap, I could sell these for at least thrice the price here in EU Really really cute! The little clips that are hooked to the laced cord were not perfectly clipped on one ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHamster303 on 08/31/2011

Haah! They are so cute! High accuracy and pretty painting. At first there are cats. At second order comes another kind of cats. Third time there are RABBITS. And then in fourth order i recived.... laughing BUDDHAS :) In spite of different kinds of toy, they all pretty nice. Daughter made earrings from one pair of cats. Look really good. I think DealExtreme ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections