DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Ceramics Lucky Cat Bracelet (Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymanekipilo on 11/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Adorable little kittens. Top quality, excellent price. I love the small bell and its jolly sound! Cons:You can't choose the colors, but it's not really a con since they're all quite nice. The bracelet isn't as ovely as the little cat, but it's ok nonetheless. OtherThoug... Read more

1 0
  • posted byex3m0 on 09/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very beautiful details of the pendant - You can open and close the bracelet easily with one hand - There are so many types and colors Cons:- The hook bend metal, I lost most of a bell but not the cat OtherThoughts:I bought more than a dozen but I have sent a... Read more

Cute Ceramics Lucky Cat Bracelet (Color Assorted) Cute Ceramics Lucky Cat Bracelet (Color Assorted)
    1 0
  • posted bygalissea on 02/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's very cute and has good quality. The thread is very strong and durable. I've been wearing it around for more than a year and neither the ceramic part nor the thread is damaged. Cons:Probably some will consider the bell a con since it is highly annoying to... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypalombarda on 06/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Is cute, very cut. Firstly I bought one, and it was exactly the same os the picture showed in the product sample, the I bought two more to gift but one was a pink cat and the other one is a rabbit (???) and is not so cute as the cat... Cons:Could be always a cat... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykikasuperstar on 04/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good quality. Mine is black and I have it as a decoration in the rear-view mirror of my car. My sisters just love it Cons:really none. It a simple product. I have seen others a little bit more expensive and not as well shaped and painted as this one. If you´re planning to... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections