DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Ceramics Lucky Cat Bracelet (Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHail666lucipurr on 03/15/2014

The item is very easy to fasten, Really comfortable to wear, the pendant is not too big ,very well made (for the price) and the shipping was very fast to say im from the UK! There was also no customs charge. Doesnt fasten very secure for all day wear (works its way loose when tied in a knot) You dont get to select what charm you want so theres a chance ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHail666lucipurr on 03/15/2014

The item is very easy to fasten, Really comfortable to wear, the pendant is not too big ,very well made (for the price) and the shipping was very fast to say im from the UK! There was also no customs charge. Doesnt fasten very secure for all day wear (works its way loose when tied in a knot) You dont get to select what charm you want so theres a chance ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanekipilo on 11/17/2012

Adorable little kittens. Top quality, excellent price. I love the small bell and its jolly sound! You can't choose the colors, but it's not really a con since they're all quite nice. The bracelet isn't as ovely as the little cat, but it's ok nonetheless. They're made of ceramic and are very well painted. Did I mention cuteness? Yeah, cute cute cute.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byex3m0 on 09/27/2012

- Very beautiful details of the pendant - You can open and close the bracelet easily with one hand - There are so many types and colors - The hook bend metal, I lost most of a bell but not the cat I bought more than a dozen but I have sent a few that were not cats 2 rabbits, one of which was very nice 1 yellow horrible smileThe operators of dealextreme ... Read more

Cute Ceramics Lucky Cat Bracelet (Color Assorted) Cute Ceramics Lucky Cat Bracelet (Color Assorted)
    1 0
  • posted bygalissea on 02/17/2012

It's very cute and has good quality. The thread is very strong and durable. I've been wearing it around for more than a year and neither the ceramic part nor the thread is damaged. Probably some will consider the bell a con since it is highly annoying to others when worn on the wrist, but don't worry - they get used to it. The ceramic part hits stuff ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypalombarda on 06/29/2011

Is cute, very cut. Firstly I bought one, and it was exactly the same os the picture showed in the product sample, the I bought two more to gift but one was a pink cat and the other one is a rabbit (???) and is not so cute as the cat... Could be always a cat, as it is described in the product tittle. Perhaps the cord is a little bit fragile. The jingle ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykikasuperstar on 04/26/2011

good quality. Mine is black and I have it as a decoration in the rear-view mirror of my car. My sisters just love it really none. It a simple product. I have seen others a little bit more expensive and not as well shaped and painted as this one. If you´re planning to use it as a bracelet note that it can be a bit annoying as the bell rings allthe time ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections