DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire TH-T60 HA-II XM-LT60 2-Mode 1000-Lumen White LED Flashlight with Strap (1 x 18650)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 22% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byschiang on 06/24/2014

The brightness of this light is awesome. The quality is good with a solid build. Love that it only has 2 modes (not 6!!!). Small size for the amount of light it produces (14,5 cm). None. What would be nice thou: a convex lens on this flashlight, that would be like the sun. Well not really... It could be little cheaper maybe. I used the flashlight during ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDyverDwn on 05/27/2014

I own quite a number of flashlight and have experience in both a Military and Police setting. This sucker is BRIGHT! WOW. For it's size it is the brightest light I have owned hands down and the run-time on the brightest setting is amazing! The light does get warm during use, this may be a con for some users and in some settings, but definitely not in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycyclist on 01/06/2014

none. The LED/board is no longer screwed on to the pill, you are expected to use the reflector to squash the board onto the pill! The pill has no holes (other than the small holes the wires come through) you can use to help remove the pill if you need too. The pill no longer screws right down into the middle section, you have to adjust (screw/unscrew)... Read more

Shit light now! Shit light now!
    7 0
  • posted bySam17a on 12/23/2013

Bought a year ago. Loved the model . Powerful, efficient heat dissipation . It was recently bought four pieces . All four had a defect . Bad soldering wires , one was not involved - Replace driver , there is no contact in one button , one defective assembly. Diode soldered crooked. A defective power - driver works , but poorly likely need to change ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScors on 10/16/2013

Solid body, rubber ring for weatherprofing, threads feels good when changing battery. Stand to close an white smooth surface on high mode you will be little blinded yourself, very bright. can't say anything about the battery time yet. Using Trustfire batteries, no problem there, Nothing is loose, you can shake the torch w/o anything rattleing. Powerbutton ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytarantila on 06/22/2013

Light. My gosh there's light. This flashlight packs a serious punch. Will not get too hot under long usage which is always a big bonus (unless it's middle of winter and -10c). Comes with a strap, which could though have a fastener so you could adjust the strap around your wrist. Build quality is good, threads on the cell cap are good, reflector produces ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlosc1 on 12/09/2012

In this order: -Brightness. -Great quality. -Only two modes. Sequential, High-Low-Off. -Low mode, about~20%, is good for save battery, and will still light your path in the night. -Really small (14.5 cm) for this bright light. -Some focus capability. -It doesn't overheat. None. Well, lets see: -If you think you need more modes, think again. -Some focus ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschoofseckel on 11/13/2012

The UltraFire TH-T60 is bright, very bright... Im really surprised about the output of this 1-LED flashlight on the max. level! Build quality is perfekt - like all UltraFire products in a heavy and well built cree case. I couldnt wait today until it was dark outside to try it out. I really recommend it to everyone who wants a bright flashlight that ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byludwig123 on 11/05/2012

a small flashlight, made complete out of Aluminium bright light 2 modes is perfect. brightest beam - bright - off you need not to click through many modes. 2 modes are enough the battery sits beween 2 springs. When you shake the torch you can feel the battery swinging and touching the housing. The switch is in the back. To swithc onyou have to turn ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections