DX » Community » Reviews » BEST 938 Mini Soldering Station Set (1~18 W/AC 220 V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byesmarj on 06/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Work great and easy to operate.... Nice extra adapter head included..... Cons:Cable length is to short.... OtherThoughts:Buy it..... asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvanjapdsv on 12/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's compact and quite rigid. Build quality is very good, I am very satisfied. It has got very precise solderig tip. Cons:Non so far. OtherThoughts:It took 75 days to deliver! I had to borrow my friends soldering gun to complete the work I needed it for. And i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCybersnik on 08/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Heats up really fast (less than 15 seconds from cold to being able to melt solder). - Small (allows you to use it with very small electronics with no problem). - Interchangable tip (comes with 2, one with a pointed tip and the other with a long angled flat edge). - De... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDANEBO on 08/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's Definitely Graceful. Small, really small, but feels Solid build. - The base unit is Heavy. Feels good. - Powerful. Yes. It is. Wondrously, Altought these "apparently insufficient" 18W, I workerd very well with the control adjusted in 60-75%. -... Read more

4 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections