DX » Community » Reviews » BEST 938 Mini Soldering Station Set (1~18 W/AC 220 V)
Customer’s impression:
Perfect!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykinetic78 on 09/24/2014

Pros: Works perfectly. Heat regulation is helpful, and works just fine. Handle has a nice grip, and I don't complain abou the cable length.. It's enough for all works at any stand, but that's my opinion.. "Mini" indeed, as advertised, with fast heatening. Comes with two tips, a pointed "needle like" ... Read more

Perfect Mini Soldering Station

Impression:Perfect!;

0 0 0

• posted byesmarj on 06/02/2013

Work great and easy to operate.... Nice extra adapter head included..... Cable length is to short.... Buy it..... asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf, asdf,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvanjapdsv on 12/03/2012

It's compact and quite rigid. Build quality is very good, I am very satisfied. It has got very precise solderig tip. Non so far. It took 75 days to deliver! I had to borrow my friends soldering gun to complete the work I needed it for. And it was a big work, so now it's gonna stay unused for some time.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCybersnik on 08/04/2012

- Heats up really fast (less than 15 seconds from cold to being able to melt solder). - Small (allows you to use it with very small electronics with no problem). - Interchangable tip (comes with 2, one with a pointed tip and the other with a long angled flat edge). - Decent build quality. - First time ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDANEBO on 08/16/2011

- It's Definitely Graceful. Small, really small, but feels Solid build. - The base unit is Heavy. Feels good. - Powerful. Yes. It is. Wondrously, Altought these "apparently insufficient" 18W, I workerd very well with the control adjusted in 60-75%. - The soldering iron itself is Really weightless.... Read more

1 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections