Pros: Works perfectly. Heat regulation is helpful, and works just fine. Handle has a nice grip, and I don't complain abou the cable length.. It's enough for all works at any stand, but that's my opinion..
"Mini" indeed, as advertised, with fast heatening.
Comes with two tips, a pointed "needle like" ... Read more
It's compact and quite rigid. Build quality is very good, I am very satisfied. It has got very precise solderig tip. Non so far. It took 75 days to deliver! I had to borrow my friends soldering gun to complete the work I needed it for. And it was a big work, so now it's gonna stay unused for some time.... Read more
- Heats up really fast (less than 15 seconds from cold to being able to melt solder).
- Small (allows you to use it with very small electronics with no problem).
- Interchangable tip (comes with 2, one with a pointed tip and the other with a long angled flat edge).
- Decent build quality. - First time ... Read more
- It's Definitely Graceful. Small, really small, but feels Solid build. - The base unit is Heavy. Feels good. - Powerful. Yes. It is. Wondrously, Altought these "apparently insufficient" 18W, I workerd very well with the control adjusted in 60-75%. - The soldering iron itself is Really weightless.... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.