DX » Community » Reviews » Power Supply Adapter for Xbox 360 Kinect (EU Plug/100~240V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytuolevi on 02/28/2014

Price is ok. Works the way it should. The length of chord is just right for my needs. The chord is fine craftmanship. none so far. I use this with nimate, http://www.ni-mate.com/ (a small commercial break here) real time motion capture tool. It works just great. Use brekel for 3D model captures. This ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byveillard on 11/20/2013

Es instalar el SDK, enchufarlo y ya funciona cualquier aplicacion. Ideal para probar aplicaciones que funcionan con kinect en el PC o para crear tus propias aplicaciones. En el producto en sí, ningun problema. La caja vino destrozada, pero el contenido en perfectas condiciones. Me ha llegado a Espa&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystummjr on 05/26/2013

- It is well built - It has a decent price - It works exactly as promised. There are no cons. This adapter fits exactly my needs. I bought a XBox 360 + Kinect bundle, but that version of Kinect doesn't have a USB port to connect it to PC. So, I just bought this adapter, which allows Kinect connection ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFlopsie on 05/07/2013

- Perfect, it looks like the official one. - Thick cables - Works like it supposed to do. - Usb cable that you put in the pc/xbox is a bit short for me because I have a hightower. - AC adapter feels light, not durable. But these aren't really a problem considering the price. I bought it so that I can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytSkye on 01/05/2013

I do a little bit of software programming on the side and when the Kinect came, I knew I had to do something about it. Thankfully, this item came along giving me the ability to connect to the computer. I borrowed the Kinect from my friend and got this. This is a whole lot cheaper than buying a brand ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydomu2 on 11/16/2012

It does what it's supposed to do. The design is exactly like the original PSA. Tested, and working. Nothing, really. It just works. Perfect for those who bought the Xbox Slim bundle with Kinect and need the PSA for using the Kinect with an old "phat" xbox or want to be able to switch the kinect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byreytagger on 01/11/2012

It works perfectly and the Kinect socket has a LED indicating whether the adapter is plugged in to the power socket. The Kinect socket and USB connector appear to be made from a reliable plastic so it does not look fragile. The packaging shows "KI-NECT" label and UCENSED instead of Licensed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshushulya on 11/11/2011

low price good quality for this price wire of desired length I liked it shortcomings are found, except for battered box if it is considered less of other cons do not see I liked it I use every time you play kinekt for me and my family in our country such a thing is much more expensive My son also liked ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelpaquete on 11/03/2011

The price is very good for this product. The voltage is universal and at 220 we currently had no issues whatsoever, it worked out of the box. We are using it to connect a Kinect to a PC for some hacks we are undertaking. It is necesary when you buy the bundle (xbox 360 slim+kinect), since it does not ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections