DX » Community » Reviews » Electroplating Shiny Bubble Style Slider Hard Case Cover for Iphone 4 - Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCoyoteX12 on 11/13/2013

If you like this type of design, you'll think it looks great. The removable bottom part fits well. It protects the iPhone well enough. Its texture feels great too. After a few months the silver paint begins to vanish. The plastic is not perfectly cut, so you can feel where the two parts were melted together.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySNOWY1976 on 01/28/2013

Great price....Very shiny ...Quality is pretty good...looks great with iphone with mirrored screen protector certainly gets attention when people see my shiny phone. I can see it breaking if dropped a few times being made from hard plastic makes it brittle...Finger print magnet you will be wiping it ... Read more

appart view laying down side view front view Reflection

0 0 0

• posted byantoni1988 on 01/11/2013

A very good cover silver for my iphone 4. Its very cheap. Fits perfectly in my iphone 4 and it really protect the iphone from several impacts in the back. The silver color is very nice and its combine well with white and black iphone, better with white. But the price is the best "Pro"... Must ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycellintel on 11/28/2012

protects very well you iphone,solid plastic,nice chrome finish its a hard cover,so u can easily break it if you dont want to draw attention dont buy this! the chrome finish in this is like a club reflector! if you dont want to draw attention dont buy this! the chrome finish in this is like a club reflector!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykra3y on 10/23/2012

Looks nice in the beginning.. Later it looses some color if u use it regularly.. It's easy to put on. Girls like shiny stuff.. Bad build quality.. Looks like it's going to break easy.. Also it wouldn't cushion the fall if the phone fell down.. Looks like it could break easily and it gets scratched a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynickele on 08/30/2012

This product protected my iPhone many times very well. The product broke after quite a few fallings. But it's ok seeing the price and the good protection. This product is better than another similar one I previously bought: - it's much easier to put on or off the phone - it does not touch the sound buttons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrightSpark1 on 07/05/2012

-The sliding ability makes application and removal easy as a gentle pull will open it. -Silver colour looks nice and "bubbles" make interesting reflection when looked at. -Hard case provides protection against damage that lowers asthetic value of iPhone. -Case can get flimsy around the charging ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byahjo79 on 06/15/2012

Very nice case. Very reccomended as on the picture but use it only with original phone not copy cause not fit. Not the same size. but for IPhone is fantastic! Comes in 2 pieces. Thanks! So far ok. Keeps your iPhone clean and pristine every time you use it Round edge finished mouth for easy removal& insert ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byahjo79 on 04/11/2012

Very nice case. Very reccomended as on the picture but use it only with original phone not copy cause not fit. Not the same size. but for IPhone is fantastic! Comes in 2 pieces. I bought the black one as well as the silver one. Very hardy. Able to withstand drops. So far ok. Keeps your iPhone clean and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymuratoral on 02/23/2012

-The look of it is very nice. -Price is really really good. -Build quality is nice. -Camera and button holes are cut correctly. -It's very easy to install since it's two part. -It protects the phone perfectly There are not much cons. I may say that, because it's really shiny coating, it can be scratched ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections