There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• In a word? Shiny.

posted by ChrisGray on 04/13/2011
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

It clicks together nicely, and will wear better than the front/back click-together type cases. The back cover only covers on DX here wear down on the front edges and leave the face of the iPhone 4 unprotected. This style of cover won't wear down.
    It's insanely shiny. The kind of shiny that you use to flag down a helicopter when you're lost in the wilderness. Or blind hungry bears. You can't believe how shiny this thing is.

Because it's so shiny, every fingerprint is forensically visible. Whomever packed mine for shipping left three full and a few more partial prints, and that was before I even got my greasy mitts on it.
    The only other problem with the shiny is that it's slippery in your hands.
    The front bezel is a little thick, and it makes the iPhone 4 look like the 3GS.
    The cover itself is very thin, so I doubt it'd protect your phone against any serious drop.

I bought this one because I thought the black version wouldn't look as good, but now I think it'd look nicer, being that it's not a glossy finish. Still, it's a nice case, and there's always fun to be had in blinding people with it's reflection.

Post comment

DX Everywhere