DX » Community » Reviews » Electroplating Shiny Bubble Style Slider Hard Case Cover for Iphone 4 - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycmtzx on 11/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice stylish case, haven't seen this case in my city shops. Fits perfectly for iphone4. Easy to assemble and use, doesn't slip out from hands. Qualitatively made edges Cons:I've uploaded 2 photos where you can see a scuffs in the turn on/off button area and place where... Read more

peeling paint peeling paint
    0 0
  • posted byPatata123 on 09/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-This case fits perfectly to the iPhone 4... -IT is very easy to put on and take off... -the back seems to be very protective -it is also a really good looking case. -Amazing for the price!!! -This is one of my favorite cases so far. -it was shipped to me with no scratche... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabianLG on 09/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Nice look - Proper Access to all buttons, headphone jack and dock connector. - iPhone slides with no problem into the case - Protects phone from falls and hits (unplanned tests went well) Cons:- (too) Slippery - Case does not snap on securely and can easily be removed... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarciocandido on 02/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits perfect on my iPhone 4S. Protects iPhones and have a very pretty design. Cons:No Cons Yet. OtherThoughts:Sheep and Usefull. Bottomline:Really good product. Read more

0 0
  • posted byahjo79 on 12/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice case. Very reccomended as on the picture but use it only with original phone not copy cause not fit. Not the same size. but for IPhone is fantastic! Comes in 2 pieces. Thanks! Cons:So far ok. OtherThoughts:Keeps your iPhone clean and pristine every t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjipsaj on 10/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great price. Nice hard protective case that would withstand some wear and tear. Nice black colour suits the black iPhone. Easy to undo and slide phone into it. Cons:The only con is that the home button is a bit hard to press but it's no big deal. Build quality i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGlazier213 on 04/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Sturdy Light Comfortable Easy to put on the iPhone You don't need to use a lot of force taking it off, but it's not too weak so it'll fall off in your pocket It fits perfectly, without any problem: the iPhone 4 sits perfectly still in this case. Cons:It can have... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections