DX » Community » Reviews » Car Cigarette USB Adapter/Charger for GPS Navigators (Input DC 12~24V / Output 2A)
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvaldek87 on 04/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The adapter work very well with my Tom Tom One first edition, charging of navigator battery is also quick, because adapter have 2A output. The lenght of cord is enought for my car. Have bright red Led light when is ON Cons:The adapter LED when it's On can be mor... Read more

Car GPS Navigator charger
    0 0
  • posted bybatatm on 03/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price is fair. The quality is good. It is very easy to use. It is very useful for charging GPS navigators. It includes a very helpful red power indication LED. Cons:No Cons yet. OtherThoughts:Works properly with my Q GPS Navigator. Similar to the original adapter/char... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydewittea on 01/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is conform at my need. The adapter work very well with my Garmin. The packaging if enought, not too much. The cord is not too long and not too short. With a short cable, the GPS fall down too often. Cons:Not see yet. OtherThoughts:The delivery time was good. I had so... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylbrumer on 11/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Ótimo produto. Suportou meu GPS Apontador sem ficar desligando. A saida de 2 amperes mostrou estar de acordo com o anunciado. O cabo tem bom comprimento e permite que o equipamento seja afixado no para brisa sem problemas. O produto não apresentou problema de... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjtotheh on 02/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This charger works perfectly with my tomtom one in my car. The charging time is the same as my original charger. Cons:The used materials are a little bit harder then the original what may result in damaging easylier then the original tomtom charger. OtherThoughts:The le... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvlatim on 12/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Normal Charger for GPS I was afraid that will not work with my No Name GPS Navigator. But their fears were in vain, and works. Opening it he saw a good stuffing Output 2A most likely is. Cons:Plastic is the cheap can melt from the heat. The housing design is bad... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcosMed on 11/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works with Garmin (the gps does not think he is connected to a computer, other charges have this issue), the quality is good enought for daily use. The cable have a good lenght and the fitting is perfect. I strongly recommend. Cons:Could have a fuse. OtherThoughts:The pla... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAntonioGPS2 on 01/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I used for charging or feeding many of my electronic devices, such as the Garmin GPS both from my car or at home (with the help of a converter). Everything worked fine. The adapter is well builts and seems sturdy. The angled connection fits very well in my car... Read more

3 0
  • posted bypandorf on 07/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a reasonably priced item which works quite well. I seems to be difficult to buy a 2 amp version of this from most places- so I am quite happy. Simple to use plug one end into you car cigarette lighter and the other into your Sat-Nav usb port. Has an LE... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections