DX » Community » Reviews » 2-Port USB Rear Bracket Adapter for Desktop Computer (15CM-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTiuribis on 05/10/2013

Fits well on my desktop, just bought because i need more usb ports and my video card is too big that my pci slot is hidden. The built quality is vry nice, had no problems, well made. The price a pro too, u really must buy it! The back of the usb ports aren't very small, so if u have the same problem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrainfrz on 03/20/2013

It advertises as 2 usb ports, and it does that job nicely, what more is there to tell? USB connectors are a bit stiff to insert, and it doesn't provide a nice "snap" when inserting. These days, it would be nice if the bracket would be matte black. Nothing a can of spraypaint wouldn't fix though.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFormol on 03/12/2013

Very easy to install, works fine on ASUS MB, good quality welds and plastic parts. Ports are individually screwed to the back plate so it is easy to use in case mod in different positions. The USB jack seems fine, holds my USB gadgets tight and nice. Mine came with 20cm long cable, great for my 8 USB ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byM4RSUP14L on 04/01/2012

It has 2 ports USB compatible Gives yourself 2 extra USB ports. Compliant with whatever your motherboard is. Really, its not the plug, but the motherboard that matters. Won't work on its own. You need to actually install it in your computer. If you don't know what's you're doing, this could be a lot ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycanadamadman on 11/09/2011

its a usb port device that alows 2 more usb on your pc you plug it in and it works just as it no drivers needed just plug it in and go the ports are a little tight to plug flsh drives into it but if you need something that cant risk falling out this would be a pro its a usb thing nothing really more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byM4RSUP14L on 08/12/2011

-USB connector! -USB connector! (well, there's two of them, no??) -Bracket! -Motherboard connector! -you have to install it. Or alter it. Or do whatever you want with it. -If you don't know what this is, then you might want to pass on that one... there's no con unless you don't know what this is. Really.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydeswong on 04/15/2011

- Free shipping - Add USB ports to your computer if your motherboard manufacturer didn't supply you with enough to match how many ports the board supports. - Also handy to add USB ports to your XBOX (Original). - Good to extend and hardwire USB ports in your vehicle! :) No cons that I can think of - ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections