DX » Community » Reviews » 4-in-1 Extendable Fescue Ball Pen with LED Flashlight and Laser Pointer
  • 5 star 16 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlvinegro on 06/15/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price. The flashlight is very bright and its color is white, not yellow, so it was perfect to me. I'm a doctor and it's very good for examining the throat of the patients. The laser pointer I've used in classes and for driving dog crazy. Cons:The pen's in... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJuanGS on 03/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cheap, You get 3 extra batteries in the box, Nice metal packaging. Cons:The tip of the pen was broken at the first attempt of use, instead of making the telescopic pointer longer, it just disconnects from the base of the pen I wonder how much is the cost for a m... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBandit77 on 06/09/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:When you get the tool in your hand you see that its not as heavy as it looks. Easy to carry in your pocket like a pen(infact it has a pen) Nice pointer. It is so sharp. You get 3 extra batteries in the box So cheap for a 4in1 tool Cons:The extendable part can easily be... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjeanspector on 05/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent packaging - better than anything I bought from DX Nice-looking (and actually working) pen Great laser - the "on" button works fine Cons:The pointers were broken on both pens I ordered - instead of making the telescopic pointer longer, it just disconnects from... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydeathshells on 03/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought two, one for a freind and one for myself, both were absolutely brilliant purchases, they were definitely worth the money. the lasers are actually suprisingly bright to my suprise and the led was a bit of a suprise when i shone it in my eye after i'd o... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydrbadger on 01/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great multipurpose product, although I've not used the pen much, I must admit. The pointer points, the laser also points, the light is handy. Cons:My office was broken into, and the thief liked it so much he stole it! Lucky for me, he was a moron and... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGefjon on 09/23/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a great product for use in meetings etc. It is a 4 in 1 product: - Ballpen - Pointer - Laser - LED light The build quality seems to be good. Batteries are included, and there is also a spare set included in the box. The item comes in a solid metal box, protecting... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalamaster on 04/06/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it has a pretty good laser The LED is really bright the pen really writes nice, some pens make you search for things to write, this is one of them. Cons:the extendable part broke really fast, in the beginning it wasn't really good. but then for this price it i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMCarbonero on 02/24/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Laser isn't weak at all. - Lamp it's really bright, works fine. - Everything works fine. - Comes with spare batteries. - Nice package to store it. - You pay for a pen/laser/lamp that works fine. Cons:- None really. I believe the only bad thing, is the type o... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySGabbana on 02/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:As an tutor I realy needed this tool. It is perfect for presentation. Cons:- a little bit difficult to take of the top of pointer where is hidden pen. OtherThoughts:All fields aded together, your review does not contain more than 500 characters.All fields aded... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections