DX » Community » Reviews » 4-in-1 Extendable Fescue Ball Pen with LED Flashlight and Laser Pointer
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlvinegro on 06/15/2013

Good price. The flashlight is very bright and its color is white, not yellow, so it was perfect to me. I'm a doctor and it's very good for examining the throat of the patients. The laser pointer I've used in classes and for driving dog crazy. The pen's ink doesn't take too long. Of course I've used it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJuanGS on 03/23/2011

Cheap, You get 3 extra batteries in the box, Nice metal packaging. The tip of the pen was broken at the first attempt of use, instead of making the telescopic pointer longer, it just disconnects from the base of the pen I wonder how much is the cost for a metal adhesive /glue. Didn't expected a great ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byBandit77 on 06/09/2010

When you get the tool in your hand you see that its not as heavy as it looks. Easy to carry in your pocket like a pen(infact it has a pen) Nice pointer. It is so sharp. You get 3 extra batteries in the box So cheap for a 4in1 tool The extendable part can easily be broken The tip of the pointer is not ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjeanspector on 05/14/2010

Excellent packaging - better than anything I bought from DX Nice-looking (and actually working) pen Great laser - the "on" button works fine The pointers were broken on both pens I ordered - instead of making the telescopic pointer longer, it just disconnects from the base of the pen (happened on both ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydeathshells on 03/22/2010

I bought two, one for a freind and one for myself, both were absolutely brilliant purchases, they were definitely worth the money. the lasers are actually suprisingly bright to my suprise and the led was a bit of a suprise when i shone it in my eye after i'd opened it (sunspots to say the least XD) the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydrbadger on 01/20/2010

This is a great multipurpose product, although I've not used the pen much, I must admit. The pointer points, the laser also points, the light is handy. My office was broken into, and the thief liked it so much he stole it! Lucky for me, he was a moron and was caught on the way out, so I got it back, ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGefjon on 09/23/2009

This is a great product for use in meetings etc. It is a 4 in 1 product: - Ballpen - Pointer - Laser - LED light The build quality seems to be good. Batteries are included, and there is also a spare set included in the box. The item comes in a solid metal box, protecting the pen. It is a bit to find ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byalamaster on 04/06/2009

it has a pretty good laser The LED is really bright the pen really writes nice, some pens make you search for things to write, this is one of them. the extendable part broke really fast, in the beginning it wasn't really good. but then for this price it is not i big deal. not to much ink in them Maybe ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMCarbonero on 02/24/2009

- Laser isn't weak at all. - Lamp it's really bright, works fine. - Everything works fine. - Comes with spare batteries. - Nice package to store it. - You pay for a pen/laser/lamp that works fine. - None really. I believe the only bad thing, is the type of batteries it uses, just that. But not really ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySGabbana on 02/17/2009

As an tutor I realy needed this tool. It is perfect for presentation. - a little bit difficult to take of the top of pointer where is hidden pen. All fields aded together, your review does not contain more than 500 characters.All fields aded together, your review does not contain more than 500 characters.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections