DX » Community » Reviews » Solar/Car Charger Powered Rechargeable Bluetooth V2.1+EDR Handsfree Set
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarinolinaje on 06/25/2014

Really cheap, very good quality (microphone and speakers sound aas well as appearance) and it never goes without battery when using tha solar power (at least when you use it in Spain even in winter time). I bought another for my sister that is living in Germany and hopefully the solar system will still ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykravzlj on 02/13/2014

i love that it is self charging. It's small. And enough loud to hear everything. after while it turns off automatically, that's great. And you get car charger with it. It sticks nice to glass. Led light are great, so you can see when it's on, speciially at night It could be a bit louder, for highway ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNitNesiv on 06/25/2013

Start by appearance, is a beautiful handset. It is discreet and a lightweight. The suction cups hold well in the car glass. It captures and reproduces very well our voice. Possesses function that automatically shuts off when stay away the cell phone. It is easy to use and gives to connect more than one ... Read more

package inside solar2 solar power on

0 0 0

• posted bydpeter on 04/06/2013

Works out of box, it is very easy to pairing, very easy to use, childsplay. The voice quality is quite good. I always use it in the car, and never had to charge it, I mean NEVER. I just leave it in the car. I use it with two phones, without problem. It is made of cheap plastic, and the size of the holes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRonx75 on 04/01/2013

Excellent device and easy to use. Facilitates the experience of driving, and mak?? it safer. Charges itself from the sun and do not require manual charging for the device every time. It's enough to keep the car in a relatively sunny place - and the device will always be active and available. Relatively ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleonembo on 01/25/2013

It's easy to use, never discharged, basically if the car leaves out the sun light is sufficient to load it and you will never use the charger. If I forget to switch it off it goes in standby automatically after a time out period after the phone is not in range. The microphone is some condition seems ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byadrianro on 12/10/2012

This is the second item I ordered from DX. The set build is ok, the solar rechargable feature is a good one, no need to recharge it manually. The solar system is enough to work with. The car is always parked with no roof on it and the recharge works perfectly. Sound is ok and the volume is perfect. It ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byholozo on 09/04/2012

Cheap gadget and easy to use Good construction and quality products Good quality of the sound when calling Compatible with most phones Easy to install The connection was unstable with the old phone (LG KP570) it get connected and disconnected every 30 seconds and was not possible to get a stable connection.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byNikoJorj on 05/03/2012

The solar charger keeps the battery full with moderate use after an initial USB charge (or a few days under the sun) Simple pairing (code is 0000 as usual) and 1-button operation Sound is not very clear with scratches, not very loud either especially on the other side Mine didn't come with any user manual,... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections