DX » Community » Reviews » ADS Cosmetic Make-Up 24-Color Eye Shadow Kit with Mirror & Brush
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBeatkaB25 on 07/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:From the beginning of having this item I was really surprised how a good bargain it was. It is a suitable gift for each woman, it can be easily put in the handbag of each woman.Cons:I cannot find any. Both the price and the quality are perfect. I recommend it ful... Read more

0 1
  • posted byNellyS on 06/14/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- nice compact box with big amount of colorful eye shadows - good big mirrow - good for make ups for photosets - good colors - colorful lipsticks - convenient location paletteCons:- it came in a box, but due to weak connection cover turned out to be separate, b... Read more

make up box 1 make up box 2
    0 0
  • posted byTenisd on 06/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Awesome colours, realy good looking. Bold and colourful. Awesome price, can not get much cheaper. Great gift for girls. No allergies or weird skin reaction.Cons:The bottom is looser than would expect, but it is no problem if keeped on the shelf or in the purse.OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanjelicek on 09/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This is one FANTASTIC palette! I own many palettes from various brands, but this one is by far the best! *Eyeshadows are very pigmented, great colors! *Lip colors are amazing! *Mirror *Powders are of great texture and color Eyeshadows are the very best!Cons:*I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byksenchy on 07/08/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Has enough colors to make yourself look like a thousand flower :D The make up is quite durable. Has a mirror and brushes so you can make yourself up anywhere. It has retractable trays, so it really doesn't use much of a space... that's perfect for your purse if... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygnrlp on 08/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Great Price, very cheap. Great Quality. Fast delivery by Deal Extreme. Great as gift. Many Colors. Ease-of-use. Cons:Nothing wrong in this past almost one month. So no worries to buy it, you will like for sure. OtherThoughts:I bought it for my girlfriend and she loved it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnabiasioli on 06/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:great colors.. fashionable great price it works with all types of skin the case in which it comes is ver nice, pretty, my friends all loved it, I might even buy more, you can take it anywhere, it fits in any purse...bag or backpack...it's a great gift Cons:i ju... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections