DX » Community » Reviews » ADS Cosmetic Make-Up 24-Color Eye Shadow Kit with Mirror & Brush
Customer’s impression:
OK
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylucasezequiel on 11/20/2014

POR SU PRECIO Y CALIDAD ES UN EXELENTE PRODUCTO MI MUJER LO AMA Y LO USA TODOS LOS DIAS .......... Read more

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted bybountyleader on 08/14/2013

I bought this for my girlfriend and she loved it! she uses it all the time. when there is no more colors left she wants me to buy another one. So if you want to give your girl a surprise this is what she will like! I don't have any cons, maybe one.. it's fragile.. be careful.. If it hits the ground..... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBeatkaB25 on 07/22/2013

From the beginning of having this item I was really surprised how a good bargain it was. It is a suitable gift for each woman, it can be easily put in the handbag of each woman. I cannot find any. Both the price and the quality are perfect. I recommend it fully. Colourful eye shadows, practical mirror ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byNellyS on 06/14/2013

- nice compact box with big amount of colorful eye shadows - good big mirrow - good for make ups for photosets - good colors - colorful lipsticks - convenient location palette - it came in a box, but due to weak connection cover turned out to be separate, because the loop is broken, apparently during ... Read more

make up box 1 make up box 2

0 0 0

• posted byTenisd on 06/11/2013

Awesome colours, realy good looking. Bold and colourful. Awesome price, can not get much cheaper. Great gift for girls. No allergies or weird skin reaction. The bottom is looser than would expect, but it is no problem if keeped on the shelf or in the purse. Excelent item for learning makeup and upcoming ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanjelicek on 09/01/2012

This is one FANTASTIC palette! I own many palettes from various brands, but this one is by far the best! *Eyeshadows are very pigmented, great colors! *Lip colors are amazing! *Mirror *Powders are of great texture and color Eyeshadows are the very best! *I don't like the blushes very much. Unlike powders ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byksenchy on 07/08/2012

Has enough colors to make yourself look like a thousand flower :D The make up is quite durable. Has a mirror and brushes so you can make yourself up anywhere. It has retractable trays, so it really doesn't use much of a space... that's perfect for your purse if you are a women. Much more I don't know ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygnrlp on 08/26/2011

Great Price, very cheap. Great Quality. Fast delivery by Deal Extreme. Great as gift. Many Colors. Ease-of-use. Nothing wrong in this past almost one month. So no worries to buy it, you will like for sure. I bought it for my girlfriend and she loved it. Specially because it's very small so she can take ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnabiasioli on 06/09/2011

great colors.. fashionable great price it works with all types of skin the case in which it comes is ver nice, pretty, my friends all loved it, I might even buy more, you can take it anywhere, it fits in any purse...bag or backpack...it's a great gift i just did not like the brush for the lipstick, but ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections