Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byamhale40 on 01/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:sturdy case, protective lining, room for cord, secured by zipper to prevent accidental opening and damage to unit. Cons:internal metal rivet exposed, could damage GPS OtherThoughts:There was an adhesive cover to the rivet but it came off quickly - make certain to store... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysparkynick on 09/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent price Excellent material Bright blue metallic color Net inside for small accessories Good size, exactly as indicated Cons:I don't see them. OtherThoughts:My Garmin was really well protected in this box. I used it everyday this summer during a trip in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTochim on 06/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:.: Good material quality. .: Good zipper quality. .: Double zipper. .: Incluide a carabiner. .: My 5" GPS fit perfectly. .: Have a net poquet inside to carry other things. .: Have elastics bands that hold the GPS in place when the case is open. Cons:.: Not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOsilva on 04/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The case its bigger than i thought, it fills with my GPS and my MP5 screen and i bought it only for my GPS... It has the space for the GPS plus a net to hold a charger of the GPS for example... the color its cool, no problems or minor imperfections detected...... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections