Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypokemonchik on 12/16/2013

Nice nice color. Navigator is firmly seated in place. The most important thing for the navigator, it does not crush it in the bag, what the cover should cope well. Of the minuses can be noted not very pleasant smell of Chinese material cover. Not very well sewn from the inside. The main purpose of buying ... Read more

general view open view open view + 5" GPS

0 0 0

• posted byibarrangelu on 10/08/2013

Very good price. Excellent material Bright blue metallic color. There is a net inside for small accessories like usb cables, charger,... Good size and very sturdy case with protective lining. Good quality zipper to avoid accidental opening of the case. Not so good carabiner but not an issue. All other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamhale40 on 01/21/2013

sturdy case, protective lining, room for cord, secured by zipper to prevent accidental opening and damage to unit. internal metal rivet exposed, could damage GPS There was an adhesive cover to the rivet but it came off quickly - make certain to store GPS on other side, or screen facing away. Room to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysparkynick on 09/11/2012

Excellent price Excellent material Bright blue metallic color Net inside for small accessories Good size, exactly as indicated I don't see them. My Garmin was really well protected in this box. I used it everyday this summer during a trip in the United States, zipping and unzipping several times a day.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTochim on 06/21/2012

.: Good material quality. .: Good zipper quality. .: Double zipper. .: Incluide a carabiner. .: My 5" GPS fit perfectly. .: Have a net poquet inside to carry other things. .: Have elastics bands that hold the GPS in place when the case is open. .: Not so good carabiner. .: I think it may be a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOsilva on 04/06/2011

The case its bigger than i thought, it fills with my GPS and my MP5 screen and i bought it only for my GPS... It has the space for the GPS plus a net to hold a charger of the GPS for example... the color its cool, no problems or minor imperfections detected... so i recommend! The price its really interesting ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections