DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Cloth Pouch Case Bag for Iphone 3g/3GS/4 - Black
Customer’s impression:
Practical little pouch
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLejlabv on 10/23/2014

Pros: if you buy it for your iphone 3 or 4 note that you can use it also on iphone 5 as it will fit as well. It is practical, even with the cover on iphone 4 you can easily put it in and/or remove it from the pouch. Cons: it wears with use, especially around the edges so it is not made to last very long.... Read more

Impression:Practical little pouch;

0 0 0

• posted bygabizago2 on 04/14/2014

It fits tightly to the iPhone, so it is ok to be open on the top - it won't fall off or something. It comes with the brand logo. It is black and looks official. It only fits iPhone - the size is perfect for an iPhone, and couldn't hold other phones (didn't match the size of a Moto G or a Nokia 3220).... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfhashigu on 09/06/2013

Made of thin fabric with nice touch. It fits iPhone 4 very well and does not slip off easily. Comfortable to carry inside the pocket. The internal material is smooth and do not mark the screen. The Apple/iPhone logo is not so beautiful (could be smaller). I don't believe it's durable. It protects the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGTheManP on 04/15/2011

I initially bought this as I really needed a protective case for my iPhone when the weather conditions aren't good. I usually put my phone in my pocket so if it rains, the phone is the first one to get hurt. I use most of the time in an iPhone case and it works great with it, it can fit in with your ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections