DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Cloth Pouch Case Bag for Iphone 3g/3GS/4 - Black
Customer’s impression:
Practical little pouch
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLejlabv on 10/23/2014

Pros: if you buy it for your iphone 3 or 4 note that you can use it also on iphone 5 as it will fit as well. It is practical, even with the cover on iphone 4 you can easily put it in and/or remove it from the pouch. Cons: it wears with use, especially around the edges so it is not made to last so... Read more

Impression:Practical little pouch;

0 0 0

• posted bygabizago2 on 04/14/2014

It fits tightly to the iPhone, so it is ok to be open on the top - it won't fall off or something. It comes with the brand logo. It is black and looks official. It only fits iPhone - the size is perfect for an iPhone, and couldn't hold other phones (didn't match the size of a Moto G or a Nokia is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMayikuna on 09/11/2013

- Very durable - Great fabric - Nice design - Really cheap! - None - None I've been using this pouch for two years now, and it still works. The fabric is still holding together. There are some white spots on the fabric but that's logical after using it so much, and it doesn't affect anything. The... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfhashigu on 09/06/2013

Made of thin fabric with nice touch. It fits iPhone 4 very well and does not slip off easily. Comfortable to carry inside the pocket. The internal material is smooth and do not mark the screen. The Apple/iPhone logo is not so beautiful (could be smaller). I don't believe it's durable. It protects... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGTheManP on 04/15/2011

I initially bought this as I really needed a protective case for my iPhone when the weather conditions aren't good. I usually put my phone in my pocket so if it rains, the phone is the first one to get hurt. I use most of the time in an iPhone case and it works great with it, it can fit in with a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere