DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-Function UV380 Protection PVC Lens Sunglasses/Goggles - Dark Silver + Black
Customer’s impression:
Great! Dark Good quality glasses
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarcoArteaga on 12/07/2014

Nice and fashion darker perfect and no uv damage Best for drive and use for walk Read more

Impression:Great!,Good quality glasses;

0 0 0

• posted byTristanDieker on 08/28/2014

Pros: Great sunglasses very firm build and seems well build. The added case is pretty functional to keep the sunglasses clean and protected. Cons: the material is a bit fragile, but, is nice. There is no negative comment i can think about, except maybe a metal frame, but then you just have to buy a more ... Read more

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byRickerttt on 08/23/2014

These glasses come by chance and bought it because it looks nice and was very inexpensive. Always worth trying. I am very pleased with these glasses. He is very dark, which I personally like about, especially when driving with low sun. Now you have to see what happens on the road no problem. A small ... Read more

Impression:Dark,Good quality glasses;

0 0 0

• posted byarmand554 on 01/11/2014

Awesome sunglasses very pretty very firm and seems to be made good Comes with a great case so you could go around at day and at night put them in your case. nothing bad i can say about these actually the material is not very good, is a fragile plastic, but, is nice. is slipping from my face because of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMcChen on 07/23/2011

-Excellent price -Good coverage (covers sides and, when pressed close to the face, the top) -Pseudomirror finish looks pretty cool -They function alright -Major design / production flaw: the edge of each lens is distorted. This extends at least half a centimeter all around the edge of each lens, and ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byVampire13 on 04/08/2011

- Very dark, so it can be used for electric welding, as description says. - Nice price. - It completely covers the eyes. - Very dark, not for everyday wearing. - It have a dirty-yellow color. - Building quality not very good. - Case do not included. - It has a couple scratches. - This goggles must be ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections