Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNWind on 11/27/2012

It looks completely like a lighter, it's easy to use and to hide. Very easy to take to pieces and clear it of necessary. Looks cool, unusual form for a pipe, easy to disguise. The header piece seems to be a bit loose on it's hinge (easily twists side to side). The pattern is not an enamel or paint, it'... Read more

Legalise it Legalise it Legalise it

0 0 3

• posted byR@belo on 08/27/2012

Small, lightweight, unobtrusive and well disguised. Identical to a cigarette lighter ZIPPO, the same size, shape and weight. The friends will love it for sure, I've had several orders, all want an equal. All complain leaf herb, but this is a kind of thing that one should not go around showing everybody,... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bychaw on 08/10/2012

This is a very sneaky way to smoke some tobacco, my friends loved it and wanted to buy it too! looks like a oil lighter and you can hold your tabacco in it and shut lid and it wont spill out the hinge sometimes isnt as smooth as it could be but otherwise its prefect Get it if you want a sneaky way to ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byGoombah on 11/10/2011

Its pretty cool to use and show all of your friends. its small and concealable. it looks like a lighter from the outside its got a nice picture of a gigantic marijuana leaf the casing has a nice grippy feel on the front. opens and closes nicely. easy to get the inside part out if you need to. rubber ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeeAnnB on 10/25/2011

Good hole, not too big, not too small looks just like a zippo lighter has the weight of a zippo lighter has the feel of zippo it doesn't come with screens and kinda needs one the fitting isn't precision perfect, but its airtight removing the sticky stuff under the sticker is a pain when shook the tube ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byGospel on 08/24/2011

- It's very compact, you can fit it in pretty much any pocket or compartment. - It's also got some weight to it, so you can throw it pretty darn far if you need to - It has a sealed resin chamber inside that can be easily cleaned, and since it's mostly sealed, it won't reek of the good stuff like a normal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTomSnaw on 07/03/2011

* nice way to take a pipe places you would not normally take your pipe * also has a small compartment for stash * will make everyone who sees it very jealous * no screen was included, but it was not mentioned or pictured, still it would have been nice to have gotten 1 with the pipe * the sticker, which ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byliam1046 on 06/17/2011

-It does its job well, as both a pipe and in its disguise as a lighter. Really looks completely normal. -Chamber inside with good rubber seal around it, allows for easy cleaning of tars and resins later. -The whole stem and chamber section is great, it cools the smoke much better than just a stem, so ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjustbeachin on 05/26/2011

It was in stock and arrived very fast! It is a proper lighter that was gutted to create a pipe. Somebody is very busy at work, as this was all machined. I would imagine it works, I bought for resale and I don't smoke anymore, so I haven't really tried it out, but I have no doubt that it will work! There ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMatr1cks on 04/16/2011

-Very VERY Cheap! Seen the exact same thing in Head shops around here, only they cost upwards of $25.00 -Excellent build quality -Perfect to carry around in your pocket -Easy to clean -Great for quick hits -Gigantic Cannabis leaf on the front. Although mine wasnt the one that's in the picture, but still,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections