DX » Community » Reviews » Guitar to USB Interface Link Cable for PC/Mac Recording - White (115CM)
Customer’s impression:
Excelent!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalexanderroger on 08/07/2014

pros: Really good quality of sound, very low latency, No noise, and plug-and-play. (realmente boa a qualidade de som, baixíssima latência, sem ruídos, e é só plugar e usar). cons: Time of receivement of the order in Brazil its so much long, but this is no fault of DX.

Impression:Excelent!;

0 0 0

• posted byheadsethero on 09/05/2012

This interface worked great for my iPad 2 (IOS v5.0.1). I picked this over the other Guitar->USB interfaces because it has a L/R autio-out, next to the headphone out. It works with both Garageband and Amplitube on the iPad. You need the Camera connection kit to connect it. No drivers to load I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrodrigoalcassa on 08/03/2011

I really liked this product, I bought to connect my bass on the PC, and I really enjoyed the program that came along with it, the sound is good and has a port for Ear Phone, in his program has several options to change the sound, to spend several hours playing with the sound of musical Very fun.... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byMrKite63 on 05/14/2011

It works as expected and it's very simple to set up and use. The software included, Guitar Rig 2, is very good and with full license. The 32 bit driver on the CD seems to be infected by a virus. Doesn't work well with the original behringer ASIO drivers, download ASIO4ALL instead. Very simple to... Read more

1 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: