Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhfrank on 11/29/2013

-looks cool on your hand, i think chicks like it -well made, doesn't look like anything could break it -as soon as you put it on you get this vision of the scorpion lord and you can see sound for awhile but then you gain the power of telekinesis so i guess its still a pro -its a bit tight, I can't take it off once i put it on -the government wants to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTharps on 02/09/2013

Heavy materials Seem well made Will fit adult One size only Sizing between products varies Bought these for birthday party kids gifts. They all loved them. These would also be good for costume accessories. I Also bought the skull rings and snake rings. The kids went crazy for them and had fun trading them to get the one they wanted. The rings were a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybradoffg on 12/09/2012

The ring is very pretty The quality is great! the lines are well made , not harsh which makes it look like an expensive jewelry piece it does not make my finger green The size fits very almost all women! No cons so far Very good quality ring with good design for such a low price . I highly recomend it! it was slightly too big for my finger , but it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections