I use these in homemade bike lights. They work really well for the circuit boards DX carries, and they stand up well to high-use and harsh conditions. Easy to solder. I use these with caps and hot-glue seals, but after about a year of daily use (outdoors, in -30C weather as well as rain), they eventually fail. Failure rate is low, and well within my ... Read more
+Nice solid clicks
+Connectors are conveniently on opposite sides
+Size is good for many builds
+Plastic feels solid, so no fear of it cracking very easily
+Price is very cheap, since the pack includes 5 switces!
+On/Off positions only, no unnecessary middle positions -The connectors are meant for press-on connectors or something like that, so some ... Read more
Almost ideal amperage
Good wound spring Amperage could be higher
Soldering pads could be longer and 90 degrees curved to the middle of switch.
Soldering pads and inner metal elements could be 24k gold plated
Easy to overheat during soldering i have destroy one of five
You have to solder fast ... Read more
received my 5 pack clicky switches for a pet project i have, first impressions:
- Solid constriction
- The click is strong & solid
- Two recessed contacts on either end meant for slot in fit into torches or sockets
- Higher current capacity compared to other switches on DX
- Cheap price None that I can think of right now, I will know after a few ... Read more
Nice solid feel.
Great quality for the price. No screws, can't open It can't be opened to fix. At this price, who really cares though. Just replace the whole switch.
Need a switch? Get it!
At this price you can't loose! My first switch from DX. I wasn't sure about the build quality so I got the largest one. I figured it would be ... Read more
- Solid feeling clicks - relatively high max amp rating -none- I'm using these as switches for fixed light projects I wired up. Size-wise, these should also serve as replacements switches for some of the larger lights. (i.e.- Ultrafire c2) Not bad at all, I would not hesitate to buy again at all. Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.