DX » Community » Reviews » Clicky Switch for Flashlights (17.8mm 5-Pack)
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfryingwoks on 08/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use these in homemade bike lights. They work really well for the circuit boards DX carries, and they stand up well to high-use and harsh conditions. Easy to solder. Cons:I use these with caps and hot-glue seals, but after about a year of daily use (outdoors,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymstrrptr on 06/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+Nice solid clicks +Connectors are conveniently on opposite sides +Size is good for many builds +Plastic feels solid, so no fear of it cracking very easily +Price is very cheap, since the pack includes 5 switces! +On/Off positions only, no unnecessary middle p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykristatos on 04/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Low resistance Fast working Solid construction Almost ideal amperage Good felling Good wound spring Cons:Amperage could be higher Soldering pads could be longer and 90 degrees curved to the middle of switch. Soldering pads and inner metal elements could be 24k... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblackorb on 04/13/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:received my 5 pack clicky switches for a pet project i have, first impressions: - Solid constriction - The click is strong & solid - Two recessed contacts on either end meant for slot in fit into torches or sockets - Higher current capacity compared to other... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHawkTomas on 12/02/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice solid feel. Solid clicks. Cheap. Great quality for the price. Cons:No screws, can't open OtherThoughts:It can't be opened to fix. At this price, who really cares though. Just replace the whole switch. Need a switch? Get it! At this price you can't loose!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrizki_p on 11/03/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:add more to my switches collection. Cons:none OtherThoughts: Bottomline:havent test the life of the switch. Read more

0 0
  • posted bykerpentotiketto on 11/02/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:feels solid Cons:cant fix with screws OtherThoughts: Bottomline:with screws this will be a good switch Read more

0 0
  • posted byleinad on 08/04/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Solid feeling clicks - relatively high max amp rating Cons:-none- OtherThoughts:I'm using these as switches for fixed light projects I wired up. Size-wise, these should also serve as replacements switches for some of the larger lights. (i.e.- Ultrafire c2) Bottomline:... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections