DX » Community » Reviews » Clicky Switch for Flashlights (17.8mm 5-Pack)
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfryingwoks on 08/17/2012

I use these in homemade bike lights. They work really well for the circuit boards DX carries, and they stand up well to high-use and harsh conditions. Easy to solder. I use these with caps and hot-glue seals, but after about a year of daily use (outdoors, in -30C weather as well as rain), they eventually fail. Failure rate is low, and well within my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymstrrptr on 06/14/2012

+Nice solid clicks +Connectors are conveniently on opposite sides +Size is good for many builds +Plastic feels solid, so no fear of it cracking very easily +Price is very cheap, since the pack includes 5 switces! +On/Off positions only, no unnecessary middle positions -The connectors are meant for press-on connectors or something like that, so some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykristatos on 04/07/2012

Low resistance Fast working Solid construction Almost ideal amperage Good felling Good wound spring Amperage could be higher Soldering pads could be longer and 90 degrees curved to the middle of switch. Soldering pads and inner metal elements could be 24k gold plated Easy to overheat during soldering i have destroy one of five You have to solder fast ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblackorb on 04/13/2009

received my 5 pack clicky switches for a pet project i have, first impressions: - Solid constriction - The click is strong & solid - Two recessed contacts on either end meant for slot in fit into torches or sockets - Higher current capacity compared to other switches on DX - Cheap price None that I can think of right now, I will know after a few ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHawkTomas on 12/02/2007

Nice solid feel. Solid clicks. Cheap. Great quality for the price. No screws, can't open It can't be opened to fix. At this price, who really cares though. Just replace the whole switch. Need a switch? Get it! At this price you can't loose! My first switch from DX. I wasn't sure about the build quality so I got the largest one. I figured it would be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrizki_p on 11/03/2007

add more to my switches collection. none havent test the life of the switch. Read more

0 0
  • posted bykerpentotiketto on 11/02/2007

feels solid cant fix with screws with screws this will be a good switch Read more

0 0
  • posted byleinad on 08/04/2007

- Solid feeling clicks - relatively high max amp rating -none- I'm using these as switches for fixed light projects I wired up. Size-wise, these should also serve as replacements switches for some of the larger lights. (i.e.- Ultrafire c2) Not bad at all, I would not hesitate to buy again at all. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections