DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Portable Electronic Hanging Digital Scale - Black (40kg X 0.01kg)
  • 5 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAwai101 on 05/11/2014

The material feels good, not cheap like. it is easy to insert the battteries. the display is is clear and big enough to read. too bad the display doesn't have backlight to read in the dark. other than that there is no other con. it is simple to use and very handy for travels as the digital scale is not too big. just put the scal standard in your travel ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byriven78 on 05/01/2014

Excellent tool, simple operation, good sized display, comes with batteries, fast start up time, quite accurate, weighs in ounces, pounds, grams and kilograms, will help you avoid luggage overcharge. The handle could be a bit stronger, not so small, but fits into any normal backpack or purse. Hard to remove the second battery. Good choice to avoid surprises ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywillianmatioli on 08/16/2013

It is a portable scale, which you can easily put on your luggage or bag while travelling. It is very usefull if you are travelling by plane and wants to have a idea of how much weight your lugagge is so you do not have to pay for over weight to your air company It is a bit cumbersome if you have to weight something huge and heavy, as a big luggage. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNizcik on 08/09/2013

Exactly what I could expect from this device, comes with batteries and working straight out of box. Feels well built and screen is easy to read. I was suprised about the quality None, really supricing quality for me Seems to be also accurate, easy to check the weight of your luggage. Hopefully this one does not stop working suddenly, only time will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTuipveus on 07/27/2013

Quite accurate. At least enough for checking your bags weight before flight. Handle i quite good and plastic seems rock solid. if you use it wrong (like my wife) and in 90 degree orientation, then it is not accurate, but that is not the scales fault. Another small problem is to hold heavy bag up while checking the weight, but that something I can manage.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybarrato on 05/24/2013

Good sized display Many units of weights to select Back light display is most helpful Simple operation, fast start up time Quite accurate, will help you avoid luggage overcharge, remember to take it with your carry-on stuff so it is handy The handle could be a bit stronger. The handle allows a good grip, but with heavy suitcases, it could be difficult ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZoinac on 03/12/2013

It has a handle, so its easy to use. Simple enough to operate and has a very easy to read screen. beeps like a mofo, seriously the beeper on that thing is like a semi truck reversing! But hey, you can hear it! It's a scale........ not much you need to know, but it works! It's accurate it works, it's simple can save on baggage fees.. five hundred characters ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydbuena79 on 12/27/2012

Lightweight. Small size for easy transport. Large number pad, easy to read. Batteries included. Big hook to facilitate any kind of suitcase. Ability to change the unit of measure. Hard to change the unit with the suitcase charged. No have a key to stop the value. You may need two people to make an accurate measurement in large suitcases. Can easily ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymarcotulhio on 11/26/2012

Very nice Digital Scale, weighs in ounces, pounds, grams and kilograms, it's a very precise scale. excelent price. the scale have a strong and big hook. Hard to remove the second battery, don't comes with a storage pouch, don't come with a strap tape, good grip. Can be used to weigh a large variety of stuff, like a the suitcase or even the fishies in ... Read more

Package Batteries slot LCD Display
    0 0
  • posted bygabbar1 on 07/25/2012

=great little weighing scale =easy to carry with you =take less space and is quite accurate =better and more accurate than the bathroom scales =saves you time and hassle =can weigh groceries, fruits etc... at the store to make sure they are being honest =wish it came with a strap to hang certain things to it for weighing none, very nice weighing scale ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections