DX » Community » Reviews » Clicky Switch for Flashlights (11.8mm 5-Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysamichlaus on 03/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very good price. Used them to relplace the switch in Flashlamp Aurora SSC P7. It fits perfectliy. Cons:at first I tried to replace the Button ring inside. but that wont'work, so I had to replace the hole switch. wold have been a perfectly chance if it had worked, but i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoinkwaste on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:they are cheap they are cheap and they are cheap (need anything more to say?) ah yes they also work as advertised Cons:a bit hard to press, can make your life a little bit difficult turning them on :) so if you mount them make sure you mount / solder them quite... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCRYSTALGROWER on 12/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good replacement switches for 18WG-T60 XM-LT6 2-Mode flashlight (silver anodized Ultrafire) Cons:Delicate but works well if you are conservative with the soldering iron heat - otherwise the plastic will begin to meld and the internal connections suffer. This is probably... Read more

0 0
  • posted by1Smoke1 on 07/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I ordered them a few months ago. Arrived fast enough. No special package-but arrived save. Mode- ON/OFF/OFF/ON. It supriced me. They are easy to open, so i modifided them. Simply solved the lager arms together,so i got the ON/OFF mode :)- I hope it helps sombody ;) Cons... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvidaroni on 08/26/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The buttons feel nice and sturdy with a very clear click with good resistance. Seems like a quite decent build quality. Cons:Not really a con, but I was hoping the pins would fit in a breadboard, but unfortunately they don't. (Not unless you modify and squeeze t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexo0704 on 01/25/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Inexpensive price, very cheap!!!! great for any project that require a 2 mode switch! (like diy flashlight!!!!!!) Nice strong click feeling, sounds very durable! the shipment take 14 days to italy!!! Cons:If the soldering iron is too hot, the plastic will melt... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythefezman on 12/04/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Inexpensive price * Great for making a 2 mode light (IE, Cree emitter on one mode, 5mm LEDs for the low mode, or a separate lower power mode for the Cree) * Nice strong click feeling Cons:* Wish the leads were longer, very difficult to solder to anything oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byahorton on 09/18/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice and small. The clicking action feels strong. Cons:I destroyed one because I wasn't thinking. My soldering iron was too hot and the plastic holding the tab in place only lasted about 1 second. OtherThoughts:I'm using this in a homemade headtorch and waterproofing it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjohnny13oi on 11/02/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really cheap for the switches and does basically what it is supposed to do. Switch switches between two contacts, so this can have two modes. Cons:The switching is a little different. One click will yield a connection to one pin. Another will have no connectio... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections