DX » Community » Reviews » Clicky Switch for Flashlights (11.8mm 5-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysamichlaus on 03/20/2013

very good price. Used them to relplace the switch in Flashlamp Aurora SSC P7. It fits perfectliy. at first I tried to replace the Button ring inside. but that wont'work, so I had to replace the hole switch. wold have been a perfectly chance if it had worked, but i don't care. you can open the switch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoinkwaste on 01/10/2013

they are cheap they are cheap and they are cheap (need anything more to say?) ah yes they also work as advertised a bit hard to press, can make your life a little bit difficult turning them on :) so if you mount them make sure you mount / solder them quite good as they require quite some force :) its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCRYSTALGROWER on 12/19/2012

Good replacement switches for 18WG-T60 XM-LT6 2-Mode flashlight (silver anodized Ultrafire) Delicate but works well if you are conservative with the soldering iron heat - otherwise the plastic will begin to meld and the internal connections suffer. This is probably why I have been needing to change out ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by1Smoke1 on 07/24/2010

I ordered them a few months ago. Arrived fast enough. No special package-but arrived save. Mode- ON/OFF/OFF/ON. It supriced me. They are easy to open, so i modifided them. Simply solved the lager arms together,so i got the ON/OFF mode :)- I hope it helps sombody ;) You need a good solving iron,otherwise ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvidaroni on 08/26/2009

The buttons feel nice and sturdy with a very clear click with good resistance. Seems like a quite decent build quality. Not really a con, but I was hoping the pins would fit in a breadboard, but unfortunately they don't. (Not unless you modify and squeeze them slightly with a pair of pliers, anyway. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlexo0704 on 01/25/2009

Inexpensive price, very cheap!!!! great for any project that require a 2 mode switch! (like diy flashlight!!!!!!) Nice strong click feeling, sounds very durable! the shipment take 14 days to italy!!! If the soldering iron is too hot, the plastic will melt very rapidly. Don't solder for more than few ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bythefezman on 12/04/2008

* Inexpensive price * Great for making a 2 mode light (IE, Cree emitter on one mode, 5mm LEDs for the low mode, or a separate lower power mode for the Cree) * Nice strong click feeling * Wish the leads were longer, very difficult to solder to anything other than a PCB * Very easy to melt the plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byahorton on 09/18/2008

Nice and small. The clicking action feels strong. I destroyed one because I wasn't thinking. My soldering iron was too hot and the plastic holding the tab in place only lasted about 1 second. I'm using this in a homemade headtorch and waterproofing it with sku.7321 on one side and a lot of silicon goo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjohnny13oi on 11/02/2007

Really cheap for the switches and does basically what it is supposed to do. Switch switches between two contacts, so this can have two modes. The switching is a little different. One click will yield a connection to one pin. Another will have no connections. And then another will connect with the other ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections