DX » Community » Reviews » Flint Stones & Cotton Threads for Lighters (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 18 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyashpatel10 on 09/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Small and compact -Easy to carry -Very cheap -Works with almost all oil lighters -Easy to access -Must have item if you have a oil lighter -Good quantity of wicks and flints Cons:-Easy to lose -Case is very cheap quality OtherThoughts:This is perfect for anyo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBenjyz on 04/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very cheap for what it is. - The threads work very fine, but I don't know if it will last as long as a Zippo thread. - The flints also do their job but might not be as good as the Zippo ones. It work very fine though. - Tiny and usefull plastic case, easy to c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPalikka94 on 04/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Cheap product * Cotton thread is very high quality. If u put oil to your lighter regulary, it doesn't "burn", only gets black quite soon. (remember the price ;) ) * Stones last long, for about +2 months in everyday use (~20 cigarettes a day). Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucasbastos on 04/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a very cheap flint stone and cotton wire kit, comes with 2, a LOT of stones, which will gran you will keep your oil lighter working for a long time, wether you're a frequent user or not. Flint makes a very neat sparkle. Cons:I don't believe the product h... Read more

1 0
  • posted byYorkaturr on 04/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I installed the wicks into both my Zippo and my IMCO Triplex Super lighters and it didn't take more than 5 minutes. It's just the right thickness for both lighters. I've been using a flint on my IMCO for a week and it's still going, so they aren't the shoddiest... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBenne007 on 02/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use the flints in my zippo lighter and they work just fine, the wicks haven't been used yet but they both look and feel exactly like genuine zippo wicks. You get 2 packs! It will last a really long time. Extremely cheap, even if they would have been bad qual... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMassivmusik on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cheapest you can get anywhere on the market, especially when bought in bulk. You really can't go wrong with this one. I have to admit I haven't really tried them yet in my lighter, but I really can't see how this would not work. And you get 2! that's 2 years min... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlizzle on 02/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Super cheap, lots of flints and wicks. For general lighter use you'd probably only need to replace the flints on a lighter a few times a year, and maybe once a year for the thread, a bargain at the price! Cons:Plastic containers for holding the dispensing the wick is quit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywarlock1212 on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The cotton threads are of good quality and thy look vary similar to the genuine Zippo threads i have use before. The flints are also of good quality. Comes in a nit package. Cons:Its a litel tricky to get the flint stones and the cotton threads out of the cont... Read more

0 0
  • posted byapexad on 01/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Includes Flints and Wicks all in one plastic case that is perfect to throw in a Bugout bag for quick lighter repair and they are exactly the same as the Real Zippo Product Cons:None, don't waste your money on something that is more expensive. OtherThoughts:I have not us... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections