DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Jewelry Digital Pocket Scale - 100g/0.01g (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Accurate! Nice-Price! Very nice size!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBerntern88 on 02/14/2015

Pros: It is a small size - Making it easy to carry with you! It provides accurate weighing. It has a very Nice Price. You can take of the lid to use as a plate to weigh items on. It comes with a pouch to protect it. It uses AAA-batteries! Cons: None that I can think of. I have owned and used this... Read more

Impression:Accurate!,Very nice size!,Nice-Price!;

0 0 0

• posted byKvarc on 06/17/2013

- very small (literally fits in your pocket with ease) - very precise - the tare function works great - backlight is very useful - very low battery consumption, still working on the first set after 2 years of use - cheap! - the weighing area is smallish, sometimes I have to use some kind of a to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanton666666 on 06/12/2013

Excellent balance, with a good range of measurement with high accuracy. Encouraged by the presence of the lid, which eliminates possible damage to the unit during transport, beautiful design is not annoying. The illumination color is not liked because of it the figures are not readable, just did... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeirepress on 08/30/2011

It´s very good if you need a scale. It´s small, but very useful for me. Pocket size to carry it wherever you want to. The batteries last for a long time. I have it since 4 months ago, and have not needed to change them yey It´s no good if you need to weight big things. The scale is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykivinxbx on 04/03/2011

piles inclues ! déjà calibré. écran lcd retroeclairé fonction tare, oz, grammes, carat. couvercle detachable pouvant servir de plateau pochette de transport inclue. très précise ! Bonne qualité de fabrication, solide. Rien a signaler. Elle est vraiment dans... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: