Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFlavio0607 on 11/29/2013

Its cheap and works perfectly, have a good size and good feel on hands. The vibration is strong. It has a good look and It's easy to dismount. The wire is too short, you will need to sit on the floor if you have a big room. The buttons (specially the Z, R and L) have low quality just like its plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHernel on 10/26/2013

- Price - Color (same as white Wiis) - Triggers are very cheap (and sound like that) - The Z button is now a "touch button" as it does not move, but it works The joystick is OK for a second controller. After some time of using, every button works, even the sticks, which is a problem on some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMonomate on 06/15/2013

I'll admit I had brief contact with original GC controllers, so I may be too biased here. However, I noticed this controller have a good feel on the hands, having good buttons. Its plasticky exterior may denounce it is not genuine, but it is still good for me. The cord could be longer, maybe? Luckyly,... Read more

White GC Controller White GC Controller White GC Controller

0 0 0

• posted byDeVarzha on 05/25/2013

* Pretty cheap * Look and feels more or less like a original controller * Build quality * Range (input?) of the joysticks * Buttons don't register good, you have to press hard for the buttons to work I have personally not much experience with the original controller, but the plastic on these feel very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPaoDuro on 05/09/2013

this is a good Game cube controller, works great with the nintendo wii video game console. good format, good material quality, buttons are good. Looks good. It is really easy to use, just plug in the wii console. The game must be compatible with the gamecube controller. the wire is too short to use it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjma86 on 04/09/2013

- Cheap - Good Vibration - Good Plastic - Nice colors in the controller and the buttons - The cable is a little short - The analog stick is not so precise - L/R buttons are a little less responsive than an original controller. - Some buttons are a little clicky - My controller came in a different package ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoHNAbbeyRoad on 02/02/2013

Is a good Quality product. The buttons are very very soft and is comfortable. The color is fantastic, the cable is good too. The price is the better that I found and work normal. I played Wii and gamecube games with it and didn't have any problem. It have a turbo and slow buttons. Is not necessary, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedyscape on 01/25/2013

It has a good build quality. It has the buttons just like the original GameCube controller. It is compatible with the Wii and also with the GameCube. It also has two extra buttons: "Slow" and "Turbo". The cable is about 1,4 metres long, this isn't enough in most cases. The "Turbo&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGirock on 10/27/2012

Compatible with my gamecube. nice white than those who left the original version. Looks good manufacturing material. For my convenience came without packaging material, ideal for if you stop the order. Tested with other controls and functionality is great. unnecessary extra Buttons. I would if I had ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHermesRestrito on 10/03/2012

Best Price good relative to others gamepads It's Works Vibration is OKAY! Good basic product for this price. All thumbs up. Good build quality - Very strong vibration Cable a bit short When you press the turbo button it activates the turbo but has no way to disable only by turning the gamecube The lenght ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections