Its cheap and works perfectly, have a good size and good feel on hands. The vibration is strong. It has a good look and It's easy to dismount. The wire is too short, you will need to sit on the floor if you have a big room. The buttons (specially the Z, R and L) have low quality just like its plastic ... Read more
- Color (same as white Wiis) - Triggers are very cheap (and sound like that)
- The Z button is now a "touch button" as it does not move, but it works The joystick is OK for a second controller. After some time of using, every button works, even the sticks, which is a problem on some ... Read more
I'll admit I had brief contact with original GC controllers, so I may be too biased here. However, I noticed this controller have a good feel on the hands, having good buttons. Its plasticky exterior may denounce it is not genuine, but it is still good for me. The cord could be longer, maybe? Luckyly,... Read more
* Pretty cheap * Look and feels more or less like a original controller * Build quality * Range (input?) of the joysticks * Buttons don't register good, you have to press hard for the buttons to work I have personally not much experience with the original controller, but the plastic on these feel very ... Read more
this is a good Game cube controller, works great with the nintendo wii video game console.
good format, good material quality, buttons are good. Looks good. It is really easy to use, just plug in the wii console. The game must be compatible with the gamecube controller. the wire is too short to use it ... Read more
- Good Vibration
- Good Plastic
- Nice colors in the controller and the buttons - The cable is a little short
- The analog stick is not so precise
- L/R buttons are a little less responsive than an original controller.
- Some buttons are a little clicky
- My controller came in a different package ... Read more
Is a good Quality product. The buttons are very very soft and is comfortable. The color is fantastic, the cable is good too. The price is the better that I found and work normal. I played Wii and gamecube games with it and didn't have any problem. It have a turbo and slow buttons. Is not necessary, but ... Read more
It has a good build quality. It has the buttons just like the original GameCube controller. It is compatible with the Wii and also with the GameCube. It also has two extra buttons: "Slow" and "Turbo". The cable is about 1,4 metres long, this isn't enough in most cases. The "Turbo&... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.