DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data & Charging Cable for Iphone 4 - White (100cm-Length)
  • 5 star 25 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDyverDwn on 05/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cable is exactly what you need as a direct replacement for your Iphone 4 cable from Apple. It fits perfectly, looks just like the OEM version and functions the same as well in both the charging mode through USB or wall wart and the USB connectivity to the computer.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGeorgeJQ on 10/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Product works well with my laptop, wall charger and ipod touch. Syncing works perfectly, no problems with charging either. Cons:the material is a bit cheap, if you use it intensely everyday and bend it at kind of weird angles, the outside layer of the wire may... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaraujo on 07/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The quality of this cable is acceptable. Genuine one are better but you can use this cable as a spare. I keep it at the office in case of need. Usually I don't need it but just in case of emergency... Cons:Sometimes the cable is not well introduced and you nee... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBigBarsuk on 04/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Low in comparison to the original price, satisfactory appearance. Cons:I ordered two cables, one was not operational. I had to repair. Connector for the phone is much simpler in design than the original cable. It is easy to disassemble. When withdrawing from the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHellyus on 04/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks and works like a genuine charger from apple Very cheap Cons:very very poor quality, i ordered 3, and the 1st one broke when I tried to pull it out of my phone for the first time, one of them worked for a few weeks I think. The plastic cables are very har... Read more

0 0
  • posted byealogar on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For just a few bucks you get an iphone usb connector that you can use everywhere. It gives you the full functionality that you expect. You don't need to expend 25 dollars for an official one. I have tested in usb of car, usb of laptop and with plug-in adapter... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynpu1974 on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- cheap - not the cheapest but at least this one works - works with iPhone 3GS and 4S. Not all third party cables work with mij wife's 3GS - Great for having a few extra as spare cables or for in your car, at your desk or other places with a USB output. Cons:- H... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjanthonygarcia on 02/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very good, by the price, sync and charge my iPhone 4S easily. the quality its Ok Cons:nothing to say, its simple to have troubles on that I cant see point to consider OtherThoughts:very good alternative for you need many cables for travel, work, home, office,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHighHeinz on 02/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cable is as good as or better than the original Apple cable. Very good build quality! Price is fairly high for a DX Cable, but worth it! Length is same as original. Cons:Would like to see a cable like this but a little bit longer. Maybe 150cms. Otherwise no cons at... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuperpeeter on 01/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very pleased with the receiver item, here are the pros: * works as advertised * great build quality * connects and disconnects with ease * length is correct * nearly indistinguishable from an Apple original Cons:None that I can think of. The product is simple, s... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections