DX » Community » Reviews » IP Wireless WIFI/LAN Network Surveillance Pan/Tilt Camera with Night Vision + Microphone
Customer’s impression:
câmera ip
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandersonirae on 11/18/2014

Excelente chegou com 38 dias perfeito estado, obrigado DX. Read more

Impression:câmera ip;

0 0 0

• posted byjongsanim on 02/21/2013

Everything you need included, good picture, can be wall mounted, has flip/mirror setting so you can mount it upside down. Hard to setup first time, had a small issue with it not wanting to rotate properly but it worked after some time. Wish I knew where to find a good recording program for PC, as my ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byrorymabangis on 10/24/2012

-cheap -works well for my intended purpose -good build quality for its price -confusing in setting up, but i was able to make it work after a few days of trial and error -cant seem to turn off the blinking light very easy to install if you know what your doing. i had difficulty in setting it up on the ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bybaltras on 05/31/2011

low price build quality is good has motion detection function and that works! built-in webserver video recording works motion detected video recording works but only to the pc where activex is installed requires activeX plugin to be installed. big pain installing it. Foscam clone - not possible to upgrade ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byXisla on 05/15/2011

Very cheap for a wireless pan-and-tilt camera with built-in webserver. Device works very well, the image is good and workable in my situation (indoor surveillance of my own garage). This audio is good.. Já havia comprado uma camera antes e estava muito satisfeito. Uso na garagem para ver meus cachorros,... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byPeterLosseSchoe on 03/27/2011

Very cheap for a wireless pan-and-tilt camera with built-in webserver. Device works great, the image is not hd offcourse but very workable in my situation (indoor surveillance of my own home). The nightvision also works reasonable. Could have been worse. Up till about 5 meters you can see someone in ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections