DX » Community » Reviews » Brain Teaser Metal Wire IQ Puzzle Ring Test Mind Game (20-Set Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfresco20 on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Thick steel is not bentn resistant. Wide variety of games of wit. Bring solutions to the games, it's nice when you can not fix it and you have to find the solution for another place Cons:The size is fine, but can be a little more variety grandegran Puzzle OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymondrongo on 12/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Cheap - Amusing, you are going to spend your spare time playing with them. - They are small so you need a small place to store them, even if they are a lot. Cons:- Repeated puzzles, mine has 9 or 10 different puzzles. - Not all of them are well finished, so it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRenatoJorge on 11/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cheap 20 games good instructions in each game separated individually Cons:in spite of existing 18 different, in 2 packs of 20, 40 games, i only got 8 different. 2 games with 2 but 2 games with 5 the instructions could be bigger the plastic bags are weak, i had t... Read more

image 1 image 2 image 3 image 4 closer images 1 Brain Teaser Metal Wire IQ Puzzle Ring Test Mind Game (20-Set Pack)
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections