DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Power Supply AC Adapter for Laptops - Black (5.5*2.1mm Plug Size)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIgnatus on 11/21/2013

Exactly what is advertised, works fine. decent quality, cheap price. good for a quick setup and use. Definitely not a permanent solution though no cons - works just fine Nicely organized and packaged, and is exactly what I was looking for. I do a lot of computer repair and have had an increased need for data transfer from old hard drives to new, and ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDrovers on 09/16/2013

Cheap, as advertised and fully functional product. Well built product which has all details required written on the back. Powers multiple LED strips without any problems at all. Coming with power cable would be excellent, otherwise perfect product. I'm using this part with SKU#204635 to power LED strips. Connector plug on this adapter and on 204635 ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjonah on 01/29/2013

- cheap - small!!!!! - lightweight - standard plug that fits the led controllers - none that I can think off - gets pretty warm when driven at max potential - if you need more juice, get the more powerful 5A version of the 6A version. they are a bit more expensive but work just as fine! - I used this one for a small led project Nice and cheap 2A 12V ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatrix-neo on 01/16/2013

-works fine, is a replacement power supply for a tv set top box -dc cable is a good length, although there is no mains cable supplied, i think i would gladly swap a shorter dc cable for a mains cable, even a short one! -has green led power on indicator, not all p/s have this simple but handy feature -really cheap, a local shop would charge more than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTorsional on 08/05/2012

The pros are that so far it has been working properly. I'm not using it for a laptop though, but for an iPod docking station to which it is connected day and night for the last few months, and it works 100% so far, so awesome. You only get the power supply end, so not the cable you need to connect it to the power source. It's the normal kind of cable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLatinViking on 07/26/2012

Price is good. Build quality seems to be good. Does what it is supposed to. Power cord is not included, but if you're like me, you will probably have a few of those floating around in drawers or closets around the house. The DC cord could be a bit stronger, but it's more than acceptable for a power supply at this price. I bought this as a replacement ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabosieiro on 07/16/2012

- Compact size. - 2A, enough to power External USB 3.5¨ hard drives. - do not get too hot, barely warm to the touch after several hours of use on an esternal USB hard drive. Needed 2, ordered 3 just in case one failed and to get bulk discount and one of them actually fails (Hard drive restarts constantly, did not opened it to see what is wrong,... Read more

in the bag it came in rear bag free at last specs label connector came without AC cable
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections