DX » Community » Reviews » 2-Mode 5-LED Safety Bike Tail Light with Mount - Red Light (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalexeis on 02/05/2013

Two mounts - a belt clip and a bar attachment. It can be swapped fairly easily from one to the other. It can be mounted vertically or horizontally. Solid construction, not flimsy. Three modes is still at least one too many. Can't turn off without looking at it. It works. How much can you write about ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNijel on 08/21/2012

It has very bright and good visible light. The build quality is good build and it is really easy to mount (without screws). I use it for few months and the battery life seems to be excellent (much better than with light I've used previously). I don't see any, maybe mount could be more robust, but I did ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMetalkiyo on 04/12/2012

- Bright and long range visible - Cheap - Good plastic body - Easy to fix, quick fit system - Comes with accessory to attach to your belt or pants - Waterproof (not tested) No screws. The lens is attached and can be opened by hand. Can be installed vertically or horizontally, with quick-fit, adjustable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byK2atK1 on 11/25/2011

Cheap Easy to mount on seatpost Snaps fast for removal when you dont need them Good visibility Can be used on belts, bags, backpacks etc. The biggest con I have with this tail light, is that they came scratched and dusty. I can understand they cant be pristine clean, but having 2 noticeable scratch marks ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections