DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective Aluminum Alloy Plastic Backside Case for Iphone 4 - Diamonds (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHugomr on 09/16/2013

Perfect case, I cant say any cons regarding this case. It fits well, good quality and nice appearance. I definitely recommend this case! Full protection, your iphone can fall anywhere, this case will protect all parts. There is no cons, it is perfect!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to recommend this case for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTalescos on 09/03/2013

Well, since it is a hard material case it doesnt get all soft with time, like those silicone cases. The case has a "rubber like" feeling on the sides so it doesnt slip easily off your hands. As said before, its hard material case, so dont expect it to be miraculous when protecting your phone.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEric1987 on 03/27/2013

It's a great case for the iphone 4S. It suits perfectly, it's very well protective and there's room to charge it, use the volume controls and the power button. The iphone fits perfect into the case, and it's also easy to remove (for example for cleaning) None that i can tell about, but the plastic quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEuropica on 03/12/2013

+ The case is very protective. It protect the iPhone from top to bot. + The case is made of great materials. Both plast and alumnium for only 5 dollars! + Easy to install on iPhone. No problems at all. - The case feels kind of to big sometimes. - Makes the iPhone much heavier. - Very hard to uninstall ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections