Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAgusFX on 05/14/2013

Excellent price for a HDMI cable. The quality is good and the wraped termination add a fine profesional look. It works perfectly on my LED. I use it in my Xbox and PC with no problem at all. No cons . I have it for more than three months and no problem so far, using it everyday. I bought it just for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadndark on 09/15/2012

The best price you can find in DealExtreme for a HDMI cable. The quality of the cable is good, not as the most beautiful cable you have ever seen but it works perfectly. No complaints about the cable, have been using it for 4 months and it is good. I use it for my Xbox. The length is 1.8 as said in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandyyam on 03/08/2012

This must be the cheapest HDMI cable I have come across. Packaging is of a good standard and it does not look like a cheap product. Build quality is reasonable It works as it should- I use it for my PS3 and it works fine. I play Blue Ray discs and the picture quality is excellent. Ther has not been any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybenneh on 03/13/2008

i bought this cable as i needed some cables in time for my birthday as i was getting, and now have, a 1080P 32" HDTV. Its pretty. This cable, and DX saved me a massive amount of money, because nearly all of the decent HDMI cables sold in england are waaay over priced and are basically the same quality.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlpine2008 on 01/21/2008

Excellent Quality for the price Nothing to say No regrets Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections