DX » Community » Reviews » Mini MP3 Music Player with FM Radio/Remote Control/SD/MMC Slot - Silver
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEmbosser on 07/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Wrote earlier all pros of this item. It's very useful item. Cons:Wrote earlier all cons of this item. The most annoying is self switching to radio mode when going next track. OtherThoughts:I found the cause of glitches. This player plays fine with 320kB MP3 tracks but i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEmbosser on 07/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. Sounds well for the price 2. Convenient enough 3. Bright led screen 4. Small size Cons:1. There are a few glitches in my item: - sometimes (often) switching to next track from SD leads self switching to FM mode. - sometimes (seldom) manipulating with volume leads self... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPatchwork on 06/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Convenience. Design. Stylish aluminum housing. Good radio-sensitivity Acceptable sound. Cons:The screen is not the treadmill with the names of MP3 files No power supply block OtherThoughts:The buttons on the panel are fixed with relative ease, there is a rattl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivosh12 on 05/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small and lightweight. Automatic scanning of radio stations with remembering frequencies. The possibility to set number of stored radio station with the help of remote control. mp3 files playing from USB input with possibility to skip files forward or backwards... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections