DX » Community » Reviews » Clicky Switch for Flashlights (16mm 5-Pack)
  • 5 star 16 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBoombastar47 on 07/06/2014

Great replacement switch for my 502b. bought lots so i dont have to worry about having to keep ordering switches. A simply clicky, just drop it in the switch, and you are good to go. Spring comes out easily. Spring is quite long but i don't know if some flashlights require them. you may need a plier to cut the spring to fit into the flashlight along ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrhino on 05/30/2013

The main advantage of this button is that it is not at a high price, you are buying a great thing! Irreplaceable and cool button that can be turned on and off as the low and high up to one and a half thousand volts! But I do not recommend! It is better to use these remarkable buttons in LED flashlights and other low-voltage products Cons of these buttons ... Read more

kind of a handful of Kind of a number .. The size of the cut diameter length
    0 0
  • posted byNightbird95 on 04/14/2013

The switches are neatly made and the quality is good despite the cheap price. It is very useful in flashlight modification, parts replacement & repair - which I will be doing soon. None so far. Some of my cheap flashlights have defective switches that despite changing the LED emitters with stronger ones, the beams are still inconsistent. With these ... Read more

2 1
  • posted bySherlock3 on 03/06/2013

Very cheap price reverse clicky switches for DIY torches or replacement switch. Solid clicking action. Springs are not soldered on so they are easy to replace if you need to use a shorter spring - you could of course just modify the one it comes with spring is too long for my purposes. These are reverse clickies - My personal preference is for forward ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeric3 on 12/08/2012

Great replacement for my Ultrafire WF-502B that had a defective clicky switch It has three modes: high, low and strobe. At the price I expected a simple on-off. The spring is longer than the original and needs to be clipped to fit in the case. I prefer the spring be too long rather than too short! At least it can be shortened. Depending on the flashlight,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyrnkrn on 02/22/2012

* Cheap * Built well * The battery spring is very long but easily cut to correct length. Don't forget to bend the edge inwards after cutting so it won't scratch the battery bottom. * Direct replacement for a Romisen RC-N3. Not identical but fits OK. I'm still not sure if the switch or LED was the problem, the flashlight kept turning off randomally. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUltralisk2005 on 09/11/2011

- Very cheap. Lowest price on market. - Having two contact pads. some have one. - Good and sensitive click - One of five switches died after one click. it stuck in on state. - Very hard and long spring need to be cutted exact size - Cheap plastic - Small contact pads need good grinding of inner space in flashlight Best choice for it price. Need some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydany9333 on 08/13/2011

These things are great, they are really usefull to DIY flashlights or to repair broken ones, i bought one AA flashlight in here and the clicky was messed up, just slip one of these and its perfect now, and it cames in a 5 pack for little money, its a great addiction to any DIY tool box nothing, maybe DX could make a bigger pack with different sizes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLollerkopter on 06/10/2011

Cheap 16mm reverse clicky switches. Five piece for only 1,96? It's a joke. A likeable joke :) Fits many DX flashlights, and fits any handmade flashlights. The spring is too long, small modification is required in some situation. The plastic materials quality is not the best. The side contacts are too small. Solder the cable carefully, the plastic is ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfran82 on 03/27/2011

Those are the cheapest 16mm clickie switchs for flashlights. Most of DX flashlights use this kind of switch. It is 16mm diammeter and high quality. They came in a pack of 5. Always they are usefull, because you dont know when will die your switch in your flashlights, so be prepared and buy these for that moment! Fits X2000, SkyRay S-A1 and UltraFire ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections