DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Adjustable Bicycle Mount for Flashlights (23MM Diameter / 2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymagistar2 on 01/16/2014

This is what I needed all this time. It saved me. I had a Police/Cree lamp for which I did not possess a holder and I had to tape it with duct tape. It is a quality item, strong plastic, real deal. And the price is not bad, if you have buy a duo pack. It is hard to mount on the bicycle. I had to have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymkljun on 10/07/2013

I have had these mount for almost a year now. I could not be more satisfied. Although, I need to tighten them around the handle bar in order they stop moving back and forward, I also put 2 layers l of rubber (from the punched inner tube) under each so they hold tight. I can put both flash lights in (... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCaZyReC on 09/28/2013

This is a great example of simple and robust design. It's made of a flexible but strong plastic, and it doesn't seem easy to break. Besides, they are really cheap. It doesn't adjust firmly to the handlebar, and after some time one has to readjust the tilt of the flashlight. The mounting screw is not ... Read more

The two flashlight mounts. One dismantled flashlight mount. A laterel view.

0 0 0

• posted byctraney on 02/20/2013

These are nice! They fit all of my 18650 lights like a champ. They fit nice and tight so I'm not worried about my lights falling on the road. Especially for $3.10 for two of them.....Can't beat it! None that I can think of. Just be careful that you don't lose the little bad that goes on the bottom part ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySedsinesen on 01/05/2013

Its made of Hard rubber / plastic. It is very durable. The mounts are very cheap so you can not go wrong with that. The only thing that is a minus is that the mount is a little bit to big so it is not the beautiest bicycle mount you can find. You can think of it as a universal mount since you can modify ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byj21r on 12/05/2012

First of all - the price of the goods. Buy just two more profitable than one attachment. Fixing material for the lamp not brittle plastic. Looks like a solid rubber. Lantern holds up well, but I still doubt that the violent shaking lantern fly, but this is just a guess, in practice, often rode with him ... Read more

View from the side Overview View from the side General view of the back

0 0 1

• posted bythanar on 06/14/2011

This mount is rigid, well made, adjusts easily on the bike and it is surprisingly agile, being able to grab SKU39415 with a little force. I found that I have to tighten the screw a bit too much in order to keep it from tilting on my handlebar. I now worry that the back side of the screw could pass through ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections