DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Adjustable Bicycle Mount for Flashlights (23MM Diameter / 2-Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymagistar2 on 01/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is what I needed all this time. It saved me. I had a Police/Cree lamp for which I did not possess a holder and I had to tape it with duct tape. It is a quality item, strong plastic, real deal. And the price is not bad, if you have buy a duo pack. Cons:It... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymkljun on 10/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have had these mount for almost a year now. I could not be more satisfied. Although, I need to tighten them around the handle bar in order they stop moving back and forward, I also put 2 layers l of rubber (from the punched inner tube) under each so they hol... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCaZyReC on 09/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a great example of simple and robust design. It's made of a flexible but strong plastic, and it doesn't seem easy to break. Besides, they are really cheap. Cons:It doesn't adjust firmly to the handlebar, and after some time one has to readjust the tilt o... Read more

The two flashlight mounts. One dismantled flashlight mount. A laterel view.
    0 0
  • posted byctraney on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These are nice! They fit all of my 18650 lights like a champ. They fit nice and tight so I'm not worried about my lights falling on the road. Especially for $3.10 for two of them.....Can't beat it! Cons:None that I can think of. Just be careful that you don't lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySedsinesen on 01/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its made of Hard rubber / plastic. It is very durable. The mounts are very cheap so you can not go wrong with that. Cons:The only thing that is a minus is that the mount is a little bit to big so it is not the beautiest bicycle mount you can find. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byj21r on 12/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:First of all - the price of the goods. Buy just two more profitable than one attachment. Fixing material for the lamp not brittle plastic. Looks like a solid rubber. Lantern holds up well, but I still doubt that the violent shaking lantern fly, but this is jus... Read more

View from the side Overview View from the side General view of the back
    1 0
  • posted bythanar on 06/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This mount is rigid, well made, adjusts easily on the bike and it is surprisingly agile, being able to grab SKU39415 with a little force. Cons:I found that I have to tighten the screw a bit too much in order to keep it from tilting on my handlebar. I now worry t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections