Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArielmjr on 04/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it does the job but had to fix it to keep it secure Cons:no instruction manual hard to figure out had to attach tie's to it so that it would stay properly no picture of how it's suppose to look like installed when shipped it was missing a bolt and had to get o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFalconFutura on 05/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is spectacular. The quality of finishing is good, is well painted and comes with everything needed for installation. It is very easy to put on, a couple of adjustments and is ready to carry items .... The price is great. Cons:None so far...... OtherThoughts:T... Read more

Just Placed Zoom in it
    2 0
  • posted byDatabanks2 on 11/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fits most bikes without a problem. Cons:Well, I stripped a thread during installation, but that's my fault for getting carried away. OtherThoughts:They told me you can't fit a carrier on your bike when using a Trailgator. Well, this little one just squeezes in without too... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections